Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Which business should i start with that will bring me recurring profits??

Status
Not open for further replies.
THat is a great idea, just study several fields, and see which can bring profit, you could grow cannabis and sell it xD
What is cannabis?? Please I need more opinion on the cannabis business, how to get started in growing cannabis and selling them??

Advertisement Placeholder
You can invest online and offline, I think you like cryptocurrencies, but you can evaluate the two options, there are many offline businesses that would give you good dividends, it is your choice.

maybe you should start investing in Cryptocurrency Maybe that way you can get a lot of profit

$500 is a lot of cash...learn digital marketing..it doesn't take time and it pays

Would you mind investing in crypto currency .This is the best deal you can have investing online.Bitcoin for example can earn you more profits or if you can also consider other coins.

can u elaborate more on defi mining n profits
It's about staking a popular defi token or crypto to earn a new a new defi token. When new tokens are launched, it can be earned either through ico, direct purchase or farming. In farming, you deposit popular crypto like ethereum, uniswap into the address provided by the new token owners. Your crypto will be locked for a certain period of time and you'll earn interest paid to you with the newly launched token. You can check trending farming on coingecko website

I think is best to invest it in Cryptocurrencies especially Bitcoin, the way Bitcoin is getting more valuable everyday is insane.
In as much as Bitcoin shows many potential, it would be wise if he doesn't invest all the money, at least half of it is enough, then invest the rest in another thing.

Real estate and Agriculture are very good investments where you can invest in
Agriculture is something that most people are not considering,they seem not to have interest at all. But I believe that it's profitable, especially if you are doing a large scale form of agriculture.

Yeahz that's very correct.
Agriculture is something that most people are not considering,they seem not to have interest at all. But I believe that it's profitable, especially if you are doing a large scale form of agriculture.

If you want to venture into business, it is important to have a know how of the business so that it will not crumble soonest.

Well $500 May be too small to start a fishpond business
It depends on how much the value would be if converted to his local currency. It also depends on how big he may want the fish pond to be, though no matter the size, feeding sucks a lot of money.

I will suggest that you start with affiliate marketing. This is an online business that could change your life for good. There are many companies you could promote but I suggest you start with aliexpress affiliate program.

Enterprises in which you can spend to become a millionaire
Start an insurance company. ...
Develop a Website for highly lucrative affiliates. ...
Start a Service for Custom Academic Assignment. ...
Starting a brand for business consulting. ...
Develop a Digital Product. ...
Develop an eco-friendly business. ...
Start a legal service with a high-rate rate. ...
Start Your own Agency for Digital Marketing.

As for me theres no business you can't start with that won't bring you recurring profits but it all depends on the kind of job and location you doing also depends on how you handle the business in question because no business that doesnt bring recurring profits but also depends on how you handle it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds