Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Which business is best for new investors?

Naz Noshin

💫Creative-Artist 💫
Credits
Because of unemployment,many people want to start their own business .Some handle their parents established business and some start from scratch. Many of those investors start business on small scale because of less budget and some start on big scale because they can afford investment in big business So according to your opinion

Which business is best for new investors on small scale and on big scale ?

Advertisement Placeholder
On large scale I’d advice you start with agriculture, Gold, Art, real estate. They returns will be awesome
On small scale, groceries will be advised cause it doesn’t require much for a start

When trying to startup a small scale business, you can look into opening small delivery restaurants or selling of foodstuff and grocery while large scale will be looking at estate management and investment. Manufacturing and distribution of products

On a large scale, if affordable I would suggest manufacturing but on a small scale, a retail store with essential goods.

In small scale i can advise someone to venture in grocery or business dealing with cooked foodstuffs.
On large scale i can advise someone to establish some rentals because those are good assets and you will earn from them for the whole of your life
This is also good suggestion related to business. Yes , grocery business can be started on small scale and doesn't need more budget

The best Business you can venture into now is good stuff or distribution. Considering its high level of demand even in the Pandemic lockdown people tend to buy foodstuff more than any other goods. Aside that you can also look into the pharmauceutical industry of you can get the certificate

The best business for new investors is food manufacturing industries, because every body eat food. By investing in that to market the product will be very very easy and u will make a lot of profit from the business

The best Business you can venture into now is good stuff or distribution. Considering its high level of demand even in the Pandemic lockdown people tend to buy foodstuff more than any other goods. Aside that you can also look into the pharmauceutical industry of you can get the certificate
Yes food business can be good resulted in these days but the problem is because of lockdown people can't go outside and some courier services are also close so this thing ll create problem

Yes food business can be good resulted in these days but the problem is because of lockdown people can't go outside and some courier services are also close so this thing ll create problem
Yes food restaurants is a good business that's why they should employ works to do home delivery for them

Mutual funds are also one of the best types of online investment that are popular and widely chosen. In fact, not a few beginner investors choose mutual funds because they are considered to have lower risks but are still profitable.

Because of unemployment,many people want to start their own business .Some handle their parents established business and some start from scratch. Many of those investors start business on small scale because of less budget and some start on big scale because they can afford investment in big business So according to your opinion

Which business is best for new investors on small scale and on big scale ?
Hello, being on this page is an option to start something, but the best business is the work of your hands, I mean with this that we have to exploit what we know how to do, pastry shop, hairdresser, network administration, what will dominate will be where you start your business, with little investment.

That depends on u and the place and inverment around u . But in generaly i would go for food trade business if i was u

In a small scale business starter I will advice you to go for fish farming business, it is cool and safe, easy to learn and the profit is always good to see.

I see domain flipping as a great business to invest your money. Just read and learn the basics and you will be making cool money for the rest of your life if you do not give up easily.

If you just starting a business, and it's a relatively a new Field, it's advisable to start small and build with it. You can start a mini restaurant, a mini boutique, a mini supermarket, just try to gain experience first before moving into bigger space.

For new investors with very low risk appetite, venturing into agriculture should be your best bet, although it might take longer to get your returns on investment.

Well there no definite business for new investors, what the investor needs to do is to research and find what is needed in his or her community and strive to create a supply of it, there will be high profit if the above step is taken. Like someone said if you want to make money find a problem and try to solve it.

If I want to start small scale business than I would say start investments in Cafe business as it is limited hours business means you don't need to run whole day and it have handsome margin.

If I want to start small scale business than I would say start investments in Cafe business as it is limited hours business means you don't need to run whole day and it have handsome margin.

or a caffe internet room. you put there 10 computers for gamers, a nice cafe and you did your job.

If you just starting a business, and it's a relatively a new Field, it's advisable to start small and build with it. You can start a mini restaurant, a mini boutique, a mini supermarket, just try to gain experience first before moving into bigger space.
I agree with you
It is better to start small and grow from there because you are new in the business

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds