Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Which browser do you use and why?

The majority of the world uses IE and Chrome. :p I'm a Chrome user, and an occasion IE users. Sometimes, I use FireFox for development.

Advertisement Placeholder
I find myself switching between Chrome and Opera for day-to-day things. They both load up in an instant, even when Chrome is restoring my 18 tabs from my previous session. It's nice and quick.

However, being a web developer, I also have Firefox, Safari, and IE versions 6 to 11, to play with too. And let's not forget what Android has to offer either.

I find myself switching between Chrome and Opera for day-to-day things. They both load up in an instant, even when Chrome is restoring my 18 tabs from my previous session. It's nice and quick.

However, being a web developer, I also have Firefox, Safari, and IE versions 6 to 11, to play with too. And let's not forget what Android has to offer either.
Safari for PC? o.o That still exists? Why? :( How? LOL.

Safari for PC? o.o That still exists? Why? :( How? LOL.

It does, but it's lacking. HTML5 and CSS3 support isn't as good as Chrome or Opera. And then there are other instances where it'll throw errors with certain layouts, while Chrome and Opera render them fine. :wall:

It does, but it's lacking. HTML5 and CSS3 support isn't as good as Chrome or Opera. And then there are other instances where it'll throw errors with certain layouts, while Chrome and Opera render them fine. :wall:
But Safari was never meant for Windows, anyways. :p

Google chrome because it is more simple and most YouTubers use it. Such as PewDiePie

I use google chrome a lot but also firefox, lately I would say more google just because I like the way it synchronize all my mobile devices. Firefox and pretty much every browser has sync options now but I don't know, I guess I'm used to google's by now.

Chrome and Firefox, Firefox is my main browser just because I'm used to the UI and I know where every option I need is located, but yeah if there wasn't Firefox I would use Chrome as my main browser. I tried Opera a few weeks ago but it seems to have some bugs as I had many crashes on Windows 10.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 23 82.1%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds