Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Which browser do you use and why?

Advertisement Placeholder
Opera- all the way! :D I love it's design and ease of use... I use FireFox as well...
For some reason, all versions of opera, after version 10, freezes on every startup on my PC, Opera was the first browser I ever used ( Yep, never used IE)

one reason why i didn't download it.
Now that we don't have to. I might give it a try. BTW, what's your opinion about the browser?

Well I'm pretty sure you don't have to anyway, haha. I like it though, probably due to the integration of sites like memebase and 9gag so I can have funnies on the go but it is a good browser overall imo.

Just tried it, Rockmelt!
First impressions, "Its fucking chrome, with a theme!"

Lol. Thanks to this thread, I've been trying random web browsers from yesterday :D
Today its Maxthon ( It was weird in the beginning, but now I'm liking it. Might use it for some time)

Still sticked to maxthon, it gives me the feel of internet, that opera used to give, like two / three years ago.

i dunno, what's so special with chrome, eww it can't detect many plug ins,always gets filled with useless extensions, that's why comet bird and opera are great deal to me.

I just use whatever is on the device I am using, I don't have any preferences really. On my iPad I have the default Safari and on my laptop I have Mozilla Firefox. Both do the job for me. :)

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 23 82.1%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds