Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Which ad publishing network has worked best for you?

ChrisG2010

Loyal member
Credits
We are experimenting with different ad networks for GPTF to compliment our Google Adsense. What ad publishing network have you used and received the highest payout with?

Advertisement Placeholder
If you have Google Adsense ads on this forum, they you will need to check it well, because I am not seeing google ads. I disabled my adblocker.

Another ads that can go with Google Adsense is infolink

If you have Google Adsense ads on this forum, they you will need to check it well, because I am not seeing google ads. I disabled my adblocker.

Another ads that can go with Google Adsense is infolink
Oddly enough, Infolinks denied our application. Also with Adsense, the ads are there but they are invisible while Google runs analysis on our site to determine if they want to allow ads or not.

Nothing has worked for me as better as adsense. I have been using adsense since 2012. I started using media.net ads in 2018. This has not been great but I do earn. I have also made money with adhitz and infolinks. I think you can try adsense and infolinks.

Oddly enough, Infolinks denied our application. Also with Adsense, the ads are there but they are invisible while Google runs analysis on our site to determine if they want to allow ads or not.
But I am thinking the best way for Google Adsense to get this forum verified is for the forum be upto 30 days before applying.

But I am thinking the best way for Google Adsense to get this forum verified is for the forum be upto 30 days before applying.
We shall see. The new process is different since the last time I had a site added for adsense. It's been years since I used adsense for a forum or website. I've been using it for youtube mainly.

Sometimes I am really pissed of with these ad networks. Infolinks denied one of my websites. While I am using infolinks on 6 websites, one website continues to be rejected. I have adsense on 6 websites. However, I have other websites that are being rejected again and again.

Sometimes I am really pissed of with these ad networks. Infolinks denied one of my websites. While I am using infolinks on 6 websites, one website continues to be rejected. I have adsense on 6 websites. However, I have other websites that are being rejected again and again.
I feel your pain. I was denied for infolinks too for GPTF. I also am still waiting for adsense. I applied for it almost 2 weeks ago. I was also denied by EZOIC. EZOIC claimed that you must sustain 10K or more visitors per month. I will reapply once GPTForum peaks a little more.

I feel your pain. I was denied for infolinks too for GPTF. I also am still waiting for adsense. I applied for it almost 2 weeks ago. I was also denied by EZOIC. EZOIC claimed that you must sustain 10K or more visitors per month. I will reapply once GPTForum peaks a little more.
I never tried for Ezoic because my sites have less than 7k monthly visitors. It ia really difficult to say why aome sites are rejected when you have fulfilled the criteria.One of my sites rejected by adsense is more than 6 months old and has 35 articles with more than 1000 words. The site rejected by infolinks is running Adsense ads

As a blogger, I think the best ads network you can ever think of still remain Google AdSense. With this monitization PLATFORM you can make huge amount of money from different traffic and clicks

We are experimenting with different ad networks for GPTF to compliment our Google Adsense. What ad publishing network have you used and received the highest payout with?
Mediavine is one of the ads networks that pay high CPM. The only thing is that they don't accept a website that has less than 50,000 session on the websites.

Not yet into website out blogging but planning to... but apart from AdSense have you tried infolink due to two method in which you earn.

If you have a regular traffic, I think A-Ads can be a great option to generate revenue. Well, the pay rate is not great but it is still a start for small website owners. If you use faucet pay option, they will send you payment every day.

There are lots of publishing display ads network out there. The one I like most is Mediavine because they have high CPM then most. I will never advise anyone to go for Google adsense because of their low CPM.

Last edited:
Adsense. The best ad network for publishers around the world, Adsense is one network which is used by all bloggers. Adsense has a minimum payout threshold of 100$ which is easy to earn if you have decent traffic and great content. It pays through cheques, EFT

These days A-Ads has worked really well for me. I am using this ad network on a couple of websites and the ad network sends payment via faucet pay Everyday, there is no minimum payout. Their rate is poor but if you have traffic you can earn even if you don't give A-Ads the best spot.

As a website owner and blogger I most make my money from affiliate marketing and this is because of the fact that I see all this platform as a way of cheating website owner.

The best AD Network for me is always Google adsense, they are the best when it comes to paying publishers on time, you can also choose from Google adsense alternative like adstreea, mgid, media.net and so many more. But I will always choose Google adsense

I earn from Adsense, Infolinks, Bitcoadz, Adhitz, etc. I started using A-Ads about 8 weeks ago and this ad network is working really well for me. I earn bitcoin from this ad network.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds