Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Which ad publishing network has worked best for you?

I have had a couple of websites rejected by infolinks. In fact adsense also frequently rejects my website. However, this does not deter me to try again and again. Recently, one of my new sites was approved by adsnese but other two were rejected

Advertisement Placeholder
To me the only networks that has really worked for me is the google Adense better than any other kind of network even though I haven't tried any apart from the Google ad network.

I have not made use of any of these services before. But if I am to choose or when I decide to use one, I would probably go for Adsense simply because I have seen a lot of good reviews about their services.

Ezoic is another advance display platform that I know very well. We also have I caused by multiple impression than Google adsense.

Personally, I am not using adsense or any of the ad networks as I don't have any website to publish their ads. But it is still good having knowledge about these things as no knowledge is a waste. I commend all those who always post vital information here. It is just my opinion.

I believe the most used is Google AdSense but the most use doesn't translate to the best I'm hoping to learn from here too

I earn from Adsense, Infolinks, Bitcoadz, Adhitz, etc. I started using A-Ads about 8 weeks ago and this ad network is working really well for me. I earn bitcoin from this ad network.
Thanks for sharing these sites, now ho w do they works, are they PTP, or PTC, I will be grateful if you shed more light on it for easy understanding

Adsense, Infolinks, Bitcoadz, Adhitz, and A-Ads are advertising network that you can use on your blogs and websites. You will earn when ever your ads get clicked or when ever someone visits your website displaying these ads.

Of all ads network, google AdSense has worked best for me because of the varieties in ads type they have. The way their ads blend with the content and the fact that they make use of algorithms to display the right ads to the right people makes the ads network amazing.

Primarily Facebook advertisements is the one that do tops the marketing of my business and aside from that I have work with Google adsense and it is the best search engine ad network for me.

This thread has been quite helpful. I don't have an idea as I don't engage in ad publishing. In fact, I find ads annoying when it pops up especially if I was doing something of importance.

To be honest, I have never used any publishing ads network before. A friend of mine told me about this long time ago and now I certainly need to learn how it works and how to generate money form it.

I have worked with a lot of ad networks as a publisher and in my experience Adsense is the best. However, after the Covid pandemic, my earnings on adsense has drastically dropped. Even my infolink earnings have dropped.

I have no experience with advertising on my site. I think adsense should be the main focus, however, if you don't get approved by adsense, this is not the end of online erning, you can try alternate advertising.

Hi! We invite you to sign up to Evadav.
It's a global advertising network. Traffic is traded under CPC and CPM pricing models for all verticals. It's available over the following ad formats: Native, In-Page, Push and Popunder. We offer a wide range of payment options, 24-7 client care and dedicated account managers. Best regards.

I have never signed up with any one of the advert display platform but Google adsense is common among the web publishers. My plan is also to include display advert on my website in order to maximize the earning potential of the website.

Well one thing about Google AdSense is that they don't just get to approve your content for publishing of ads because for the sake of it; they always have time to check and verify your traffic and related issues before granting approval.
So I suggest you be patient and keep growing organically.

Nothing has worked for me as better as adsense. I have been using adsense since 2012. I started using media.net ads in 2018. This has not been great but I do earn. I have also made money with adhitz and infolinks. I think you can try adsense and infolinks.

I am yet to apply on any publisher platform for my blog. I will first start out with Google adsense because it is the basis for acceptance in order display advert websites. After that I will move on to ezoic. Who is unable to have over 50,000 page views I will go to mediavine.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds