Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Where to best invest pension/retirement benefit?

There's no particular place; besides it's advisable that one should spread your investments and have a large portfolio.
Real estate, stocks, bonds, treasury bills, mutual funds are some areas one could look into. Becoming an angel investor as well could be good for the more daring ones.

Advertisement Placeholder
You should be looking forward to investing them in government bonds and other safe method of investment where you are not going to make so much profit and not so much less is either.

Apart from investing in Real estate as a retiree you can also invest in agriculture. In this part of the world agricultural is very lucrative if you have the necessary idea and capital required to get started. So many people are actually making good amount of money from it.

The pensioners could invest in agriculture because it is a more stable investment and it will guarantee income if it is properly managed. It is one of the best passive income ideas.

Definitely, One of the most important things to consider whenever you want to venture into any business is age. There are some businesses or jobs in which retirees cannot do because they do not have the strength again and they probably need rest.
Investing in real estate business is a very good idea because they just need to collect rent and they will need someone to manage it on their behalf. That is a lot better.

Investing in real estate business is a very good idea because they just need to collect rent and they will need someone to manage it on their behalf. That is a lot better.
It is one of the best business ventures I can recommend for anyone especially those who wants to make money passively. It is a very good choice actually.

It is one of the best business ventures I can recommend for anyone especially those who wants to make money passively. It is a very good choice actually.
It is definitely a way to make passive income because a real estate business is growing and so many people are trying to venture into it to make passive income for themselves.

I've said it time without number that the best place to invest your pension money is to invest on a passive income ideas especially because of the age all the retirees. Creating a passive income idea is the best.

It is definitely a way to make passive income because a real estate business is growing and so many people are trying to venture into it to make passive income for themselves.
Probably, anyone who have the capital should consider venturing into real estate because you stand a chance of making your money passively. So many people have definitely started buying real estate properties because of the potentials.

Probably, anyone who have the capital should consider venturing into real estate because you stand a chance of making your money passively. So many people have definitely started buying real estate properties because of the potentials.
The real estate business is very lucrative business and one of the major reason why I said so is that, in this part of the world, real estate business never depreciate.

The real estate business is very lucrative business and one of the major reason why I said so is that, in this part of the world, real estate business never depreciate.
It is one of the surest businesses you can venture into and be very sure of making money on the long run. All it takes his capital and the right knowledge then you are probably good to go.

I would strongly recommend investment in the real estate management for future is because of the passive income that is involved in this type of investment. It is a best investment to put your pension on.

It is one of the surest businesses you can venture into and be very sure of making money on the long run. All it takes his capital and the right knowledge then you are probably good to go.
If you are looking for a very secure investment online, the best place to go is the real estate investment because you will be able to make reasonable amount of money from it.

If you are looking for a very secure investment online, the best place to go is the real estate investment because you will be able to make reasonable amount of money from it.
real estate investment is not online business even though they are there are real estate companies that have online presence. I believe real estate is one of the best kind of investment anyone can make.

The retirees need a passive income niche. I will strongly recommend vlogging, blogging and the real estate investment. These are probably the investment that would be suitable for retirees.

If you are tech-savvy you can probably invest in stocks on the internet and you can make some good amount of money from it. if you want to invest offline there are several branches of agriculture you can invest on and make some good amount of money.

Actually alot of better ways, platforms and also business to which you can invest but it all depends on your choice and most especially the knowledge you have about such investment. anyone who has knowledge about estate, is the best option to invest.

If you do not have a lot of things to cover as expenses, there is actually no point for you to continuously disturb yourself about how to go about investing your pension , when you should be enjoying it.
That is one of the investment that any person with the zeal and interest for providing comfort and good service can venture into,because everyone needs products from agriculture,either directly or its value chain.

I think the best way to invest your retirement benefits is through the real Estates.
This is very a sure bet type of investment as it involves very minimal risks in doing it.
I really recommend this one to the retirees

Apart from investing in real estate there are also other business ventures a retiree can invest on and make some money. You can be a vegetarian and make some good amount of money from it. I have seen people who are retirees who are into this kind of business and they make real money

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds