Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Where is your work performed the most?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Where would you say you perform most of your work duties? Whether it be behind a PC screen, tablet, latop or even your smartphone, what tools do you use when working?

For me it's a mix of all. I have a tablet laptop combo I use most of the time, and a standard PC desktop when I need to get more work done.

And I will utilize my phone from time to time if needed.

What about you?

Advertisement Placeholder
Where would you say you perform most of your work duties? Whether it be behind a PC screen, tablet, latop or even your smartphone, what tools do you use when working?

For me it's a mix of all. I have a tablet laptop combo I use most of the time, and a standard PC desktop when I need to get more work done.

And I will utilize my phone from time to time if needed.

What about you?

I tend to use my computer. I use a desktop personal computer, actually. I have never worked using any kind of smartphone because smartphone is really hard to use for me.

I work majorly online and I make use of both laptop and phone however, due to the work I'm involving, GPT, I use my phone most time when working. I only use laptop when I want to do something that phone can't do.

I work majorly online and I make use of both laptop and phone however, due to the work I'm involving, GPT, I use my phone most time when working. I only use laptop when I want to do something that phone can't do.

It is good to see that you make money online as well. I think that you must focus on bizdustry and try to devote your time ion this wonderful forum and stay active and post daily in here.

my work is performed online at all times, so I find it easy and relaxing to do as I play music alongside so I won't get bored while at it

I spend around 10 hours every day on my computer. I work on a laptop and based on my mood I frequently change my work station. Sometimes I work in the garden and sometimes I work in my bedroom.

I mostly work with my cell phone because of the epileptic power supply in my country . It is really impossible to use the laptop 24/7 and that is why I prefer to use my cell phone or my tablet sometimes.

I spend around 10 hours every day on my computer. I work on a laptop and based on my mood I frequently change my work station. Sometimes I work in the garden and sometimes I work in my bedroom.

I also spend almost that much time online. I now have a really fixed target for the month of February and this is why I am now working really hard to achieve that target each day.

This is fantastic. Dedicating 10 hours to work online every day show you're really committed in achieving financial freedom. For me, I spent upto 5 hours online everyday, though not all the time.

I perform most of my work on my PC during the day and I sometimes jump over to my phone if I have things I need to do around the house or even if I need to cook so that I can keep up with work whilst away from the PC. I would love to be able to use my laptop more if I am honest but at the moment, with it being a lot older, it will be 9 years old this year, I am having issues with some of the keys either not registering or registering too many times and even though I have cleaned the keys I still have the same issue so I suspect it's a case of the laptop is just getting old now. It's a shame as I used to be able to move around more freely with my laptop so that when we had better weather I could move to the garden if I wanted a change of scenery.

This is fantastic. Dedicating 10 hours to work online every day show you're really committed in achieving financial freedom. For me, I spent upto 5 hours online everyday, though not all the time.

I think that working for five hours per day is quite commendable as well. I also work for that much, and I am also planning to reschedule my time as well because this is something that I have planned for the month of February and March as well.

On a personal bases I usually prefer to make use of my laptop to do most of my job,this is because it is foster for me,and there are some features that I will be able to make use of while working with my system.

S
Since I really dont have enough miney to buy myself a desktop computer or a laptop , my working online has been revolving around my tablet and I always spent around five to six hours daily online .

S
Since I really dont have enough miney to buy myself a desktop computer or a laptop , my working online has been revolving around my tablet and I always spent around five to six hours daily online .
Do you have a keyboard attached to your tablet? If not how do you type with your two fingers on a tab to work on earning sites? How do you even make posts on forums? I can only write short messages on my handheld devices.

When it comes to the place where I worked more, I think it should be online. Because I'm that type of person that likes using his phone all the times. I enjoy making money online.

S
Whenever I want to post on forum, I always use my phone and sometimes I spent close to 4 hours on my phone. I can't just use laptop for posting on forum.

When it comes to the place where I worked more, I think it should be online. Because I'm that type of person that likes using his phone all the times. I enjoy making money online.
Making money online is one of the best thing I like so far, even though I don't find Making money online so easily. But when you're consistent and hardworking, you can make considerable amount of money.

Do you have a keyboard attached to your tablet? If not how do you type with your two fingers on a tab to work on earning sites? How do you even make posts on forums? I can only write short messages on my handheld devices.

Well, I also have the same question. I really do not know how come many people are able to work on the forums on their smartphones. It is really hard to type using a keyboard on smartphone.

Well, I also have the same question. I really do not know how come many people are able to work on the forums on their smartphones. It is really hard to type using a keyboard on smartphone.
I think you can earn better if you create short videos from your phone instead of forum posting. Even though forum posting gives you quick bucks, you cannot earn well. With videos on social media, you will earn really well.

Well most of my online jobs are mostly performed using my phone and sometimes the use of tablet simply because, using my system or pc for along period of time, people will start suspecting you of internet crimes.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds