Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Where is your work performed the most?

Well most of my online jobs are mostly performed using my phone and sometimes the use of tablet simply because, using my system or pc for along period of time, people will start suspecting you of internet crimes.

I do not use phone at all. There was a time when I was thinking about using phones. However, I found that using phones to make money online could be really hard.

Advertisement Placeholder
Well sometimes I undergo my online business using the phone which I believe it's more potable than the use of PC and then my offline business directly having contact with my customers for easy communication.

I spend most of my time working online and I do it with my smartphone. That's because I am always on the road. I can't be carrying PC around due to insecurity in my country. So it is mainly my phone for me.

Where would you say you perform most of your work duties? Whether it be behind a PC screen, tablet, latop or even your smartphone, what tools do you use when working?

For me it's a mix of all. I have a tablet laptop combo I use most of the time, and a standard PC desktop when I need to get more work done.

And I will utilize my phone from time to time if needed.

What about you?

If you're talking about my online jobs 100%, of course it is carried out online which is why it is called online job, but as for my offline job, I have to go into the field to do some supervision of the staffs that are working under me.

When creating a design, my work is mostly done from home, though with time i would definitely get a small space to use as office. Then as for my side gigs online i can do them any where i find myself as long as i have free time.

Since my only online work is paid to post forums, I do it comfortably from my phone. That is where I spend most of my time in. You will always find me on my phone doing a lot of typing.

Well I most often used my phones to do my online business or jobs simply because it's less energy consuming and also very portable to operate. it can be taken anywhere with you and get your job done.

Since my only online work is paid to post forums, I do it comfortably from my phone. That is where I spend most of my time in. You will always find me on my phone doing a lot of typing.

This is one of the reason why a lot of people prefer to work online because it gives them the freedom to work when they want to work and also choose the kind of work that you can get into and get paid.

Where would you say you perform most of your work duties? Whether it be behind a PC screen, tablet, latop or even your smartphone, what tools do you use when working?

For me it's a mix of all. I have a tablet laptop combo I use most of the time, and a standard PC desktop when I need to get more work done.

And I will utilize my phone from time to time if needed.

What about you?
Every of my work is mostly done online. I have decided to face my online business in full by working on blogs and forums. That is what I am always doing and I think I am enjoying it.

Well, my work is performed the most on my mobile phone. As a matter of fact, i work online using online my mobile phone because it's very convenient for me. I can't remember making use of my laptop to work online.

Most of my work is preformed behind a computer, mobile phone and a notebook because I have online jobs and sometimes I need to write articles and take some notes in a notebook.

I perform most of my work at the comfort of my house with my Laptop. On some other occasion, I use my phone to work. If my laptop should power off, then I would port to my phone.

I think online writing jobs would be easier with a laptop. I don't own a laptop but I use my phone through apps like countable note pad to write. I would get a laptop soon.

Well, my work is performed the most on my mobile phone. As a matter of fact, i work online using online my mobile phone because it's very convenient for me. I can't remember making use of my laptop to work online.

This is actually one of the benefits of having so many websites being able to be set up in a way that they are mobile-friendly. It's why such website will always be having a lot of traffic because most people that have smartphone will always be using it to connect to the website and carry out their jobs on the website.

This is actually one of the benefits of having so many websites being able to be set up in a way that they are mobile-friendly. It's why such website will always be having a lot of traffic because most people that have smartphone will always be using it to connect to the website and carry out their jobs on the website.
Yeah you are right. The reason why most sites have a lot of traffic is because they are mobile friendly. Almost everyone has a mobile phone where they can access sites but not everyone has a pc, desktop or laptop.

Yeah you are right. The reason why most sites have a lot of traffic is because they are mobile friendly. Almost everyone has a mobile phone where they can access sites but not everyone has a pc, desktop or laptop.

People move with your smartphone to everywhere they are going and it is very easy for them to access any website that they want to access without having to worry about getting connected with their laptop which makes it easier for website that are mobile-friendly to have a lot of traffic.

Well I do most of my work, using the mobile phones because I consider such ways as the most simplest and easiest way to get my jobs done.

it's more portable than the use of laptops which can not be carried everywhere.

Well I do most of my work, using the mobile phones because I consider such ways as the most simplest and easiest way to get my jobs done.

it's more portable than the use of laptops which can not be carried everywhere.

When I was working in a company as a sales representative, it is also my smartphone that I used to contact our customers and try to persuade them into buying our company's products which I also forward details to them through email as well.

Depending on your field but as for me, my work perform the most in business and freelancing websites. I am able to utilize my knowledge to make money from those platforms. I am happy I acquired the skills in college.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds