Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Where Have You Invested Your Money Right Now?

Ranging from safe choices like high-yield savings accounts, certificates of deposit (CDs), and money market funds, to medium-risk options like corporate bonds, and higher-risk picks like stock index funds. High-yield online savings accounts are a good option for earning interest on cash balances.

Advertisement Placeholder
I currently have investments in cryptocurrencies, also in precious minerals such as gold, I have money in a savings account, and also a few stocks in a brokerage account, almost everything is long-term investments

We know that investing money is quite important for all the people. This is why so many people invest money in many different kinds of business in order to generate passive income. So where have you invested your money right now?

A big part of my money has been invested in real estate over the last couple of years and it is something that I always look forward to investing more into because it is one of the biggest projects that ensures longevity of your investment.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds