Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Where Does Most of Your Social Traffic Come From?

JLogan

Legendary member
Website
www.clickreadshare.com
Credits
Looked at my analytics for this month so far, and was happy to see that Google+ is my number one source of social traffic.... Facebook being second.

Where does most of your social traffic come from?

Advertisement Placeholder
Twitter has been my first source for traffic lately too. You get any gplus traffic by chance?

Wish I got some G+ traffic to TNC. I just don't understand G+, it annoys me for some reason, lmao. Maybe you can save me and be my expert Logan? :D

Wish I got some G+ traffic to TNC. I just don't understand G+, it annoys me for some reason, lmao. Maybe you can save me and be my expert Logan? :D
G+ is like really confusing all the sites are, tumblir , twitter all of them simple to use, but g+ had to have more options than google search users lol

Google+ is my worst social traffic source because it rarely generates traffic or drives someone's attention.

Perhaps I have not put enough effort to make it work, but when it comes to my best social traffic source, this is Twitter hands down, as it has been since I started with it in early 2008 :)

Most of my social media traffic comes from twitter. Im surprised that the original poster has had so much luck with Google Plus I never have. May need to look into it more tonight.

Yeah, I have read countless disappointing experiences from people who have tried Google Plus, so reading JLogan's success story really caught my eye.

Not many people have such luck.

I don't have any luck with social media traffic. I have hired someone and take images of their own with my url on their faces and in the papers they're holding and have it in my facebook pages but I don't get much traffic to my site. I do get few which is in facebook. I seem to have tons of followers but these aren't following like they'd retweet my tweets so I seldom tweets unless I get to have a new interesting articles.

I was going to do a top three list, but I only have traffic coming from two!

Facebook is out in front and I put that down to how I don't just promote my articles on my account, I mix in some personal status updates and pictures as well, I think showing that I'm human has helped a lot. :)

Most of my social media traffic comes from twitter. Im surprised that the original poster has had so much luck with Google Plus I never have. May need to look into it more tonight.
Neither have I :p
Although I barely ever go on Google Plus.
Josh really likes the social network and curses me for not using it :p

For me Facebook is #1. However, that is probably because it is one of the only ones I ever use :p I don't really much use Google + or Twitter all that often. No matter how many times I try to get into it.

I don't have any luck with social media traffic. I have hired someone and take images of their own with my url on their faces and in the papers they're holding and have it in my facebook pages but I don't get much traffic to my site. I do get few which is in facebook. I seem to have tons of followers but these aren't following like they'd retweet my tweets so I seldom tweets unless I get to have a new interesting articles.
Facebook does not even show your post to all your followers unless you pay for it. Kinda ridiculous :p

I used to get most of my traffic from Facebook but recently the number one spot changed to Google search. I guess I do not have many competitors in my specific niche so whenever people search my topic, they go to my site since I got it to the top of the search engine.

Most of them come from twitter, that is probably because I promote my articles on twitter all the time.

I tend to get traffic from Reddit (where I often promote) and also Facebook. I cannot remember if I ever got traffic from Twitter.

Reddit, StumbleUpon and twitter are the best sources of social traffic for my website. If i get my post shared on StumbleUpon by someone, it can get 200 to 300 visits just after submission; sometimes, those traffic convert well when the above the fold text is well written!

Since using social media to help gain traffic I have found that Twitter and Facebook have proved to be the best for me when it comes to gaining traffic. I would like to work on Google+ to see if that is any better though for me as I have noticed more people seem to be getting good amounts of traffic from G+.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds