Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Where do you get your news?

Advertisement Placeholder
Yahoo is the news bringer of my choice. Its more of a accident news reading :) I mean want to go to my mail and i see an interesting title and thats how i get sucked in the news area xD

If you are talking about global news, I find those from Google. I do not particularly follow any website; instead I visit websites that are shown in Google.

I get my news from a variety of different sources. Facebook, TV, Google, and sometimes the newspaper.

I usually read the news from our local radio station, or there is this site I found that pulls in the news from various websites.

@milksheikh

Yes, I also do that. I often get news on Facebook from the stuffs my friends post. Social media can be a great source for news.
Yeah, social media is a great way to get the latest news on what is happening around the world. Half the thing I learn from the world ( on what is happening now) is from social media and friends.

@milksheikh

Yes, I also do that. I often get news on Facebook from the stuffs my friends post. Social media can be a great source for news.
Facebook is a horrible news source. This is how we have a ton of rumors flying around. :p

Facebook also plays around with its news to experiment with its users' emotions. Not a good sign of a source, in my opinion.

Yes, Facebook is a source of many rumors. But it also has useful contents. You just to use your common sense to separate rumors from facts.

Yes, Facebook is a source of many rumors. But it also has useful contents. You just to use your common sense to separate rumors from facts.
I'd rather not have to sit through articles and debate fact from gossip. :p Why not use one of the more reputable sources on the internet? They're just a few clicks away...

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds