Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Where do you buy things online?

Credits
Where do you buy stuff online? I usually use eBay or Amazon usually! I buy things like phone cases, chargers, video games, and other things. What do you generally buy online for yourself or others?

Advertisement Placeholder
I buy almost everything online- even most of my food shopping is online. I primarily use Amazon, except for food shopping- then I use a local supermarket and just have them deliver.

Occasionally.

I normally prefer to buy in person but I have bought online. I occasionally buy things online from Bath and Body Works but it's usually stuff that I already know what it smells like and I know I like it. I've also bought some books online, especially if it's part of a series that I'm already in the middle of.

Whenever I buy stuff online I usually either got to Amazon or eBay depending on what I want to buy and depending on where to sell it at the better offer. I know with things like mobile phones I like to be able to buy them refurbished on eBay if I can. I have bought so many mobile phones refurbished and they have been as good as new when I received them.

Occasionally.

I normally prefer to buy in person but I have bought online. I occasionally buy things online from Bath and Body Works but it's usually stuff that I already know what it smells like and I know I like it. I've also bought some books online, especially if it's part of a series that I'm already in the middle of.

Buying in person will give you the opportunity to feel the items that you want to buy. This is very important especially when getting perishable items.

Buying in person will give you the opportunity to feel the items that you want to buy. This is very important especially when getting perishable items.
yup, why I never buy clothes online but am ok with like say socks.
Whenever I buy stuff online I usually either got to Amazon or eBay depending on what I want to buy and depending on where to sell it at the better offer. I know with things like mobile phones I like to be able to buy them refurbished on eBay if I can. I have bought so many mobile phones refurbished and they have been as good as new when I received them.
I feel like eBay and Amazon are king for stuff. I've bought video games, coupons, and so much more on eBay without any issue.

I have a bunch of places I tend to buy from. Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Right Stuf Anime are ones I buy from the most. Oh and JCPenney.

Oh wow never thought about JC Penny. That used to be the place when I was younger. Right Stuf Anime is good too for sure.
I buy from both quite a bit. Though think I finally got all the stuff I had pre-order d from Right Stuf. Mostly Sailor Moon stuff.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 77.4%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds