Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Where do you buy gold?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cyberdog22

Reputable member
Credits
I would like to start investing in gold but I don't have any idea where to buy it. I know some people buy bars, others buy coins, and some just by gold stocks. I want physical gold I can keep in a safe in my home just so if the currency crumbles, I have something to keep my afloat that is worth more.

Advertisement Placeholder
investing gold is best .because investment in gold is much profitable now a days.i prefer to buy gold in dubai market because its a huge market of gold.and i also suggest you if you want to save your gold you must keep gold in bank not at home due to safety matters.

You could buy gold directly from pawn shops. The price might be higher but at least you know you are buying the real deal and there is no chance you get scammed

I
I would like to start investing in gold but I don't have any idea where to buy it. I know some people buy bars, others buy coins, and some just by gold stocks. I want physical gold I can keep in a safe in my home just so if the currency crumbles, I have something to keep my afloat that is worth more.
I prefer to visit the nearest store that sell gold in your locality. The gold jewellers store are also selling gold biscuits and coins.

You actually by gold from any country... You can buy gold from any country it depends the type gold you want to buy, some people like to buy romania gold and some like to buy usa product

Gold business is a profitable business. But any body that want to venture into that kind of business must register under government. After then I will advise you buy from government and sell to company that make use of it as raw materials to produce jewelry. You must also insure your business if you want to be selling gold .

Perhaps the best option for most investors looking to own physical gold is to buy gold bullion directly from the U.S. Mint, so you know you are dealing with a reputable dealer. Then you have to store the gold you've purchased..
Browse gold bar products on reputable retail websites such as APMEX, JM Bullion, and WholesaleCoinDirect.com. Select the gold bars you wish to buy by weight, quantity, and price. Online gold retailers typically give discounts to customers who buy larger quantities.

Now a days you can even buy gold online with same price rate as normal gold and having the same worth just the difference is that its in digital form and so it increases the security.

This is really strange to me, I can believe that people are still investing in gold, is gold that profitable because my thoughts to such business is that it's not a profitable one

Investing into gold is a good business I can beat that with you just try get it from the real people because gold investment is somehow but when you get it from the real people you have no problem. To me I will advise you to travel down to cotonu if you really want to go into gold business and buy them or Dubai to get them and start selling them in your country and advertise it to people so that they will no that you selling such things

You must find out in your country where they sell gold, for example in my country they sell it in different places, in the main bank, in exchange houses, there are places where they melt it and sell it, in jewelry as garments, well here there are many places, but it may be different in other countries.

I don't deal nor trade gold, but in my country, you can buy gold from the northerners ' the alhaji's that pack gold and sell according to their values. My dad bought a good fro. Such kind of person long time ago for a fee of $3000. Resold it, when we were experiencing redundancy in funds.

In my country, there are States that are blessed with gold deposit in some appreciable quantity. It's easy to link up with the government's agency and then purchase from them. It is easy if you want it in large quantity.

The gold business is very powerful and profitable. Because its rate is getting much higher day by day. I like to buy gold in Dubai market because from there I get concessions and good prices. And I will give you an advice that you keep your gold in the bank so that there will also be safe and you will also get profit when its rate becomes high, if you keep it in the house, it can be a risks.

You could buy gold directly from pawn shops. The price might be higher but at least you know you are buying the real deal and there is no chance you get scammed
So you think it is wise to invest in gold jewelry? I guess this can be done. I suppose it can be melted down once I have enough of it but I know I will end up paying more in the long run.
[automerge]1608652493[/automerge]
The gold business is very powerful and profitable. Because its rate is getting much higher day by day. I like to buy gold in Dubai market because from there I get concessions and good prices. And I will give you an advice that you keep your gold in the bank so that there will also be safe and you will also get profit when its rate becomes high, if you keep it in the house, it can be a risks.
Thanks for that tip.

How do I go about actually keeping it at my bank? Would I rent out a special safe for this? I know I have seen it in movies and shows where they have gold bars and whatnot locked away but I have never actually looked into doing this myself.

I buy gold at different jewelry stores, if you want to buy in huge quantities, there are also trusted online sites that deliver securely and directly to your home.

Mostly you can buy gold in the black market, but to access such black markets you need to have a certain level of connection.
You can also buy gold from an established jewelry store

I buy gold at different jewelry stores, if you want to buy in huge quantities, there are also trusted online sites that deliver securely and directly to your home.
Can you recommend some of those online sites for me? I want to check them out for myself. I am not sure if this is the best option or not but since I don't have very many jewelry shops around here or pawn shops, it might be my only option.

YOu should have a god links to obtain the gold in pure form, otherwise you are confused. It is a piece of better advice to you to start your business.
I would like to start investing in gold but I don't have any idea where to buy it. I know some people buy bars, others buy coins, and some just by gold stocks. I want physical gold I can keep in a safe in my home just so if the currency crumbles, I have something to keep my afloat that is worth more

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds