Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Where do most of your traffic come from?

Based on the kind of business i run,i usually get a bulk of my traffic rom social media platform,like facebook and whatsapp.This platfor has proven to be very effective for driving leads and conversion rate to my business and the services i render.

Advertisement Placeholder
as a Youtuber, most of my traffic is coming from searching in Youtube, Discord and gaming forums, sometimes i use tags and keywords, sometimes not

Social media sites is gradually becoming the best place to source for real traffic to generate organic traffic for our website, blog or business website.

most of my traffic do come from social media and in all the social media I know ,I prefer using Facebook, Instagram and Twitter because they are the best social media you can get a lot of people, some of them come from other online forums like nairaland.
[automerge]1625019469[/automerge]
Most of my traffic come from social media,social media is good for drawing the attention of people specially when you post something that are interesting to them, a lot of people are always interested in romance, football and sometimes politics.

Last edited:
A lot of my traffic is still localized. It's a kind of factor for two reasons - the type of services I offer and the mindset of clients doing business with someone they haven't seen. I'm currently learning how to sell though, so I craft better sales letters that can even be acceptable to international standard

I find my traffic right from Google AdWords which is inorganic traffic. I do this just because of the fact that I see search engine optimization with a whole lots of traffic and it delays in delivering

I don't have blog for now. But when I had blog I do use social media to generate traffic to my blog especially facebook and sometimes I do use twitter. But I prefer facebook most because it is not necessary that I have a huge followers so I use facebook groups to generate traffic to my blog then

I don't have a website but when I have I will surely be drawing most of my traffic from social media. This is where most people use and it will be a neeter place to scout for traffic

Social media platforms has been my best source of traffic. I'm not good with seo and cant compete with established platforms. Facebook and twitter offers me an easier and more affordable approach.

I am trying to learn how to bring traffic to my site when I launch it. I think social media can help as I can reach out my friends and family on social site to bail out my site. However, I am jot sure if I can do this for a long time.
There are many ways to bring traffic to your site, firstly you can create an avenue where you can keep diverting people from social media group into your own website, or you can first use your friends and family to bring in traffic.

Social media influencers have been a very important factor when it comes to generating and growing traffic online to get money and page visitors.

Most of my traffic comes from students community as I always share things that are of immense help to them. So they find my contents interesting always.

As a website owner and blogger, most of my traffic comes from search engine optimization. I work on Search Engine optimization while posting my content and i have also submitted my domain name to different search engine for more visibility

As a website owner and blogger, most of my traffic comes from search engine optimization. I work on Search Engine optimization while posting my content and i have also submitted my domain name to different search engine for more visibility
I have seen some site adminstrators who always emphasize on this search engine optimization. I believe it is because of traffic like you said.

Their website that into different types of businesses. Traffic comes from general people that come through and pass through your site or link one way or the other.

Most of the traffic to my website from Google search engine. My website ranks for lots of long tail keywords with less competitive keywords. I also get a tiny fraction of the traffic from social media cause I share some of my articles on there.

Getting traffic from Google is getting harder day by day because in order to get Google traffic your website should rank high on Google and getting ranked on Google is a daunting task.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds