Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

where can i buy best traffic at Cheaper Price?

Cant Tell

Credits
im planning to make a blogspot to test how can i make money to it but my problem is i need traffic in my site. do you have any site that can bring traffic + engage with cheaper price?

Advertisement Placeholder
I do not know specific site for this purpose, but you can get traffic by paying to them on FB account or in WhatsApp too. You should send your link or anything which promote your traffic place to WhatsApp groups as well as fb groups or pages. So you will get those persons also who will do this job for payment also.

im planning to make a blogspot to test how can i make money to it but my problem is i need traffic in my site. do you have any site that can bring traffic + engage with cheaper price?
Actually I decided to read your post to also know how to attract traffic to ones page and enjoy greater patronage. But we must also note that at time you attract traffic to your page but no one is patronizing your product.

Getting traffic to your site can be done through many PTC platforms. However, the bet thing to do is to look the ones that have the highest number of active uses. These are the one where you will be able to get the most views for your blog as well. Another way to generate traffic that is free is to actually promote your blog on the various forums that you may make use off as well and create a YouTube video on it too where you talk about what you discuss on your blog.

I will recommend Udemi solo ads, it affordable and have high converting rate. You don't need to find traffic yourself to your preferred destination. On Udemi you hire a skilled and professional who's work is to drive traffic to your link (blog or affiliate link). But the rate of the money you pay will be equivalent to the traffic you get in returns.

1. RevContent. ...
  2. Reddit. ...
  3. Content.ad. ...
  4. PopAds. ...
  5. YouTube. ...
  6. 7. Facebook Ads. .

It is not wise to buy traffic and send it straight to you offer page, in that way you lose money. The first thing you need to do is to set up lead capturing page in order to make most out of the traffic. This will help to follow up on those who are interested in your offer. It is being said that it takes at least 5 contacts before a prospect can make a buying decision.

I don't think it's worth paying to increase traffic،Because it's just fake traffic and these visitors have no interest in your products.Yes, of course you can get promotion on Facebook in your own region, you have to pay for it.And they will promote it to the people of your own country

Write quality long content (min 1500 words in post). Also, learn powerful SEO. Play out the On-page SEO utilizing amazing catchphrases that position your page. Furthermore, play the Off-page SEO, construct enough backlink from more significant position authority destinations.

Brother i dont think that paying paid traffic will get you customers , you can try it for 1 or 2 times but doing it on regular basis will be waste of money , if your content is attractive then definitely one or two time is enough even if you pay 5 - 10 dollars also.

You can socpublic because it's so cheap and you're rest assured that your order is going to be fulfilled (since you can just reject to pay them if they didn't do what you instructed) or you can try picoworkers it's kinda pricey if you wanted a lot of traffic but they can do the job.

You can get best traffic at any website related to it. Many websites are available on web , some of them are costly and some free but demand some amount of work. Another way is that you should post link on social media like twitter, instagram or Facebook to get better idea as well as expert men.

You can get best traffic at any website related to it. Many websites are available on web , some of them are costly and some free but demand some amount of work. Another way is that you should post link on social media like twitter, instagram or Facebook to get better idea as well as expert men.

You just need to do aggressive advertising on social media about your blog and to me that is where you can get active cheap traffic to your blog. Never try using PTC or traffic exchange sites for generating traffic to your business because at the end the impact will be negative.

It is not recommended to buy traffic because they are only created by bots that after a week or 2 the numbers would revert to zero. You will just lose your money. It is better to do it your own SEO way. Your site is a blog so write a good content and post as frequently as you can. When uploading the new content tag the page with the proper keywords that are directly related to the topic in your blog and also the niche. That will bring your blog free traffic from search engines.

As for me I never know anything about it nor been into such thing so it's seriously going to be hard for me to handle it or talk about it because I don't have any experience about it so am speechless and know idea about it, but if I may advise you just try to get does that knows about it and confirm that they are profetional

Microsoft Advertising formerly known as Bing Ads. I just partnered with Bing Ads and you can get a bonus in advertising if you spend with them. RevContent. Reddit. Content.ad. PopAds. YouTube.

Some PTC platforms. However, the bet thing to do is to look the ones that have the highest number of active uses.When uploading the new content tag the page with the proper keywords that are directly related to the topic in your blog and also the niche.

Dear according to my perception i dont think that paying paid traffic will get you customers , you can try it for 1 or 2 times but doing it on regular basis will be waste of money , if your content is attractive then definitely one or two time is enough even if you pay many dollars also.

From different social media sites which are available from Facebook,Instagram ,WhatsApp you can give some money to them and ask them to follow you and their friends also follow you and specially if you give 1$ to pakistani in this short money he/she will follow you

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds