Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

When your employees can't handle the works already, then it's time to hire more.

In Private nursery school and secondary school , the school management may not want to hire more people but the available workers will be forced to take responsibilities to teach so many subject even when some of them are not educationally qualified.

Things are even worst when it comes to governmental schools. This is because the conditions of many governmental schools is quite bad. Many teachers (not all of them) are not even qualified and some have a really bad background.

Advertisement Placeholder
Things are even worst when it comes to governmental schools. This is because the conditions of many governmental schools is quite bad. Many teachers (not all of them) are not even qualified and some have a really bad background.
It all depends on location. Over here most of the teachers that is teaching in government school are qualified. The only problem is that there is no good learning environment and no facilities have been provided to help make learning process easier.

It all depends on location. Over here most of the teachers that is teaching in government school are qualified. The only problem is that there is no good learning environment and no facilities have been provided to help make learning process easier.

Yes, environment could play a really big role. There are so many people who tend to live in villages and the conditions of the school in villages is really awful as they do not have good facilities where children could seek education.

It is a positive sign in some business organisation because this is definitely a clear indication that your business is growing perfectly. I wouldn't hesitate to hire more employees so as to prevent stressing my available workers who have worked tirelessly to help the business grow.

Well it's good to hire some new employees to handle work that can not be done by the employees at a time but to some extent it will be very great If they will be thought how to handle the work properly either by engaging into seminars or education.

You should always be on the lookout for the type of burn out that your employees are facing so that you are not going to make them to become sick just because they are working for you.

Yes, environment could play a really big role. There are so many people who tend to live in villages and the conditions of the school in villages is really awful as they do not have good facilities where children could seek education.
That is true , I do not even like schooling in the village for whatever reason. The learning environment will be bad and you are only exposed to people from the village and not advanced society that will help you develop mentally and academically.

That is true , I do not even like schooling in the village for whatever reason. The learning environment will be bad and you are only exposed to people from the village and not advanced society that will help you develop mentally and academically.

I guess that the level of education in villages could improve if the government focuses more on the living standards and education as well. This has been an issue for a long time.

I guess that the level of education in villages could improve if the government focuses more on the living standards and education as well. This has been an issue for a long time.
The government might not really concentrate in the village more than in the urban settlement. Relying on this development in some location might actually take a long time, that is why is better that you migrate to a suitable location.

The government might not really concentrate in the village more than in the urban settlement. Relying on this development in some location might actually take a long time, that is why is better that you migrate to a suitable location.

Yes, this is true. Right now the flood has hit majority of the villages and rural areas as well. This has made many people lose many things, including livestock. Those people belonged to the rural areas.

Yes, this is true. Right now the flood has hit majority of the villages and rural areas as well. This has made many people lose many things, including livestock. Those people belonged to the rural areas.
Most of the time , the causes of this flood is always depending on the topography of the land. In such cases it might be a bit difficult for floods to be controlled depending on where and how the nature of the land is. Sorry about that.

Most of the time , the causes of this flood is always depending on the topography of the land. In such cases it might be a bit difficult for floods to be controlled depending on where and how the nature of the land is. Sorry about that.

I must say that excessive rain and landslides are also major causes of flood perhaps? I am not much aware of such kind of conditions of situations as I am not a topography expert. Regardless of all that, people are still seeking aid in here.

When they cannot handle the work due to their not being efficient in service rendering, it would be very difficult to keep them. It is best to sack then before getting new employees to replace them.

I must say that excessive rain and landslides are also major causes of flood perhaps? I am not much aware of such kind of conditions of situations as I am not a topography expert. Regardless of all that, people are still seeking aid in here.
Okay , as long as the government are willing to help, there is no problem with that because it gives people their insurance that the government are willing to help them. It would have not been a good idea if the government totally neglect these people.

It is not only about hiring of employees, if your business seems to grow the most important thing you should be looking for what to do is to get adequate tools and machines needed to carry out business activities without stress.

Okay , as long as the government are willing to help, there is no problem with that because it gives people their insurance that the government are willing to help them. It would have not been a good idea if the government totally neglect these people.

The government of our country is not sincere at all. I live in a tier 3 country and the conditions of tier 3 country is bad due to the fact that the leaders of such countries are not honest at all.

The government of our country is not sincere at all. I live in a tier 3 country and the conditions of tier 3 country is bad due to the fact that the leaders of such countries are not honest at all.
All those can be improved , the most important thing is by continuous voting and participating in election. There are so many countries who were in the same shoes as yours but they have improved now.

Situation by which employees can't handle work again can come under two different review. It might be a situation whereby employees are smaller compare to the work load which should lead to hiring of another employee or situation whereby employees are not taking work serious again or are incompetent at work. You might want to orientate employees about competency at work

Any employee who can handle his work, I consider it as unproductive because there is no additional profit that can be added to the business. I think in such situation I will consider other options of hiring new ones who can handle there jobs.

All those can be improved , the most important thing is by continuous voting and participating in election. There are so many countries who were in the same shoes as yours but they have improved now.

We could participate in elections, but what is the use of electing leaders when none of them are sincere with the country and most of them are interested in looting the people?

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds