Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

When Should You Use a Credit Card?

yes it is not safe to always go out with huge amount of money. You must always be security conscious and I think using a credit card might help you in case you're a target of criminals.
Your credit card have an important roles to play when its come to purchase,when you use a credit card things will look simple and faster for you because you can easyly cashout your money and perform others financial transaction using the pos or others

Advertisement Placeholder
That's why most people choose to go out with both. Personally I prefer using cash because of unforseen circumstances that might come with the use of credit cards.

Many banks usually offer some sort of so-called "benefits" when it comes to using cards. However, we must realise that there are no "free meals". The bank usually gets some sort of benefit for offering benefits. This is something we must know.

Credit card are getting popular throughout the world and I prefer using my credit card when transacting online because its fast , efficient and more safer to use than other card.
I used credit card whenever I am purchasing something online I don't use Everytime unless I want to buy something online, or making any transaction online, without that I don't use it for anything.

credit cards are widely used now for various online transactions. However you must be careful to avoid falling prey to the activities of fraudsters.

credit cards are widely used now for various online transactions. However you must be careful to avoid falling prey to the activities of fraudsters.
That is one of the disadvantages that comes with the use of credit cards. You must always be careful to avoid your details being stolen by fraudsters when doing online transactions.

That is one of the disadvantages that comes with the use of credit cards. You must always be careful to avoid your details being stolen by fraudsters when doing online transactions.
Also, avoid saving your card details on online platforms and sites. It's better to delete them after every completed transaction. You will be able to avoid your details being stolen if the site is hacked.

Bank cards are not used by many people who reside in rural areas in here. Bank cards are used in urban areas most of the time. They are also used by mainly educated people.

Bank cards are not used by many people who reside in rural areas in here. Bank cards are used in urban areas most of the time. They are also used by mainly educated people.
Yes this is quite true. Most people in the rural areas do not have access to banking facilities and such do not use credit cards as compared to those in the urban areas.

Yes this is quite true. Most people in the rural areas do not have access to banking facilities and such do not use credit cards as compared to those in the urban areas.

I think that times have changed to some extent and there are a few people who have access to the internet. However, there are still many rural areas in my country where people do not have access to such kind of facilities.

I think that times have changed to some extent and there are a few people who have access to the internet. However, there are still many rural areas in my country where people do not have access to such kind of facilities.
Yes times have quite changed. There is gradual development currently going on and many villages now have access to internet and banking facilities as compared to before. So it is only a matter of time before the use of credit cards becomes worldwide.

Yes times have quite changed. There is gradual development currently going on and many villages now have access to internet and banking facilities as compared to before. So it is only a matter of time before the use of credit cards becomes worldwide.

Yes, even in many Tier 3 countries, the villages have developed a lot. In the past, children in there hardly used to have good facilities, but now things have changed a lot. Now people in villages also use computers.

A credit card can be used at anytime mostly you can spend your money buying some item online and also use your card where it's accepted offline some super market in my location now accept credit card so I spend and use my card there

You should always use a credit card whenever you want to buy large goods and on platforms that you think are very secured even if you are going to be giving away key details.

A credit card can be used at anytime mostly you can spend your money buying some item online and also use your card where it's accepted offline some super market in my location now accept credit card so I spend and use my card there
I prefer using my credit card in buying a huge amount of goods ,most especially in a super market when I don't want to be using .cash payment which might be too huge to cary .

I prefer using my credit card in buying a huge amount of goods ,most especially in a super market when I don't want to be using .cash payment which might be too huge to cary .
I prefer using credit cards for shopping because it is convenient and I wouldn't have to carry a large amount of money on myself whenever I want to go out to get few things.

I hate using credit card. However, I would prefer debit card. The main issue is that you must need to meet a certain kind of requirements before you could actually get one.

I hate using credit card. However, I would prefer debit card. The main issue is that you must need to meet a certain kind of requirements before you could actually get one.
I understand your point. However, the main issue here is the distinction between between the use of cash and using bank cards for transactions. Many people find the latter more convenient and safe to use.

The only time I think it is acceptable to use a credit card is when you know you have the means to pay it back.

I know that sounds a bit backward but building credit with cards is all people should use them for at this point as they pose a risk of keeping you in debt for years, even decades.
There are some people that are extremely reckless and do not understand that they will have to pay the money even with interest and the end up buying things that they do not even need.

I used credit card to but things online so I can filled for cash back if the payment declined and I was debited. Aside purchasing thing online, I don't usually use credit card either for purchase or other things.

I used credit card to but things online so I can filled for cash back if the payment declined and I was debited. Aside purchasing thing online, I don't usually use credit card either for purchase or other things.

I am sure that you cannot get a cash back all the time when you use credit card. Overall, credit card will lead to accumulation of interest and in the end you may end up paying extra interest. This is why I never use credit cards at all.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds