Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

When do you know to expand your business?

There are always some obvious signs of business if you believe that more and more people are demanding your product then that might be a good opportunity to open more branches across the city.
Yeah, if the demand for your product he is becoming high then it means you actually need to expand. That is one of the signs you need to observe as a businessman.

Advertisement Placeholder
The right time to expand your business is when your product is not longer enough to satisfy people who need it. Take for instance, you're selling cake now and you notice people from neighbouring cities always come to buy from you, then you need no one to tell you that it's time you go and establish a branch of your business in the neighbouring cities.

Before you can be able to expand your business, You must first realised the business is doing well by having enough profit in the reserve fund for expansion , you should not go into loan just because you want to have a branch

Before you can be able to expand your business, You must first realised the business is doing well by having enough profit in the reserve fund for expansion , you should not go into loan just because you want to have a branch
The level of profit you are making will always be the thing to determine if you're going to expand your business or not. if you're making a lot of profit expanding your business is actually a good option.

You should know to expand your business whenever you have the required resources and network to do so. I don't see why you need to wait as your competitors are always trying to beat you to it.

You should know to expand your business whenever you have the required resources and network to do so. I don't see why you need to wait as your competitors are always trying to beat you to it.
Probably, if you have a business it is always important for you to bring some certain percentage of your profit for expansion of the business only. You may save it in a separate account and when it gets reasonable, you try to expand.

I still don't think it's time to expams.my current business because I can't manage it effectively. You should only expand your business if you feel like the demand is more than you are supplying.

I still don't think it's time to expams.my current business because I can't manage it effectively. You should only expand your business if you feel like the demand is more than you are supplying.
You only expand your business when you know how to run it effectively. You must have the mental and financial strength if you want to expand your business. You must be progressive in terms of running a business.

Probably, if you have a business it is always important for you to bring some certain percentage of your profit for expansion of the business only. You may save it in a separate account and when it gets reasonable, you try to expand.
And that's definitely growth. This is a strategy I have come to discover and even though I don't earn much to carry out my reinvestment to the fullest but it hope that I will have my opportunity soonest.
And that's definitely growth. This is a strategy I have come to discover and even though I don't earn much to carry out my reinvestment to the fullest but it hope that I will have my opportunity soonest.

The right time to expand your business is when the business is profiting and you spotted another uppourtunity(problems) in some other places or in the same place you are conducting business.

Business expansion depend on how your current business is performing. If your current business is performing well, then there's no how you would not expand. But if the business is not doing well, you need no one to tell you that what you need is not expansion but diversification.

you can do that when the right structures are in place and when your customer base is getting larger so that you can serve them better

you can do that when the right structures are in place and when your customer base is getting larger so that you can serve them better
That's true, if you know how to take good care of your customers you'll have more coming, understanding how to manage a business is not enough,you need to have a lot of things.

Your loyal clients want to see you expand. You consistently make money, and your sector is expanding. To handle your business activities, you need additional space. There is more work than you can handle. Your company is continuously profitable. You have a solid customer base and a thriving business.

Your loyal clients want to see you expand. You consistently make money, and your sector is expanding. To handle your business activities, you need additional space. There is more work than you can handle. Your company is continuously profitable. You have a solid customer base and a thriving business.
If you want your company to be continuously profitable you need to be trying out new strategies, sticking to one might not help, trying out something different will help a lot.

When do you know to expand your business? For me, I knew I need to expand, because the sites I had running at the time, weren't making me a ton of money. So I had to expand by making more sites and in turn helping me turn a bigger profit.

But, when do you know when to expand? When was the right time for you?
I think an individual should expand his business when he realizes that the one he is doing is no longer enough for him through the money that he is making and he should be able to handle the first and second one.

When do you know to expand your business? For me, I knew I need to expand, because the sites I had running at the time, weren't making me a ton of money. So I had to expand by making more sites and in turn helping me turn a bigger profit.

But, when do you know when to expand? When was the right time for you?

When it comes to expanding my business, it is not something that I put on hold for a long time before I actually start doing it but something that I do on daily basis by reinvesting the profit I make from my business all the time.

Expending your business also depends on your priority. I have no intentions and plans to expand because business expansion requires a lot of investment, When ever there is invetsment, there is also a risk.

There is no specific time by which someone can expand his business the right time to expand any business is when you have the capital and make good profit

I also believe that you can actually know when to expand your business by when you have more demand of your business product and services more than what you actually have to offer to your customers. By then, there is a demand for you to expand your business.

Before you can expand your business, you need to look at your current position in the business , the business must be doing quite well tonthe extent that the money you make from the business should be enough for the expansion .

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds