Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

When do you know to expand your business?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
When do you know to expand your business? For me, I knew I need to expand, because the sites I had running at the time, weren't making me a ton of money. So I had to expand by making more sites and in turn helping me turn a bigger profit.

But, when do you know when to expand? When was the right time for you?

Advertisement Placeholder
Well the moment I have achieved something in the business, I'll always set a higher goal and keep expanding that way. That's why I always take data seriously in my organization.

Actually there is every need to expand your business and it's very important and necessary for everyone who really wants to be successful in life. expansion of business is the most important strategy for all business.

Knowing how to expand your business is very important, it will help you to be earning a considerable amount of money online or even offline, but a lot of people don't really know this.

I think when I will start expanding my business when I have everything under my control and I have enough money to expand my business without any future problems that will arise

Expanding your business is when you have the right people and required equipments for the job. And seriousness is the only thing that will make you grow and expand your business very well

Business can be expanded by putting additional capital to business so as for facilitate working capital in business so also when you reinvest your profit into business it helps to expand

Definitely when the need to expands your business is at a potential level,it signifies that you are or you recorded a high level of gains or profit. In addition need to expand your business may arise due to the increase in demand.

There is no specific time by which someone can expand his business the right time to expand any business is when you have the capital and make good profit

Knowing how to expand your business is very important, it will help you to be earning a considerable amount of money online or even offline, but a lot of people don't really know this.
That's true, but I think the first thing you need to consider here is your customers, you need to know how to provide them with a good customers service.

When do you know to expand your business? For me, I knew I need to expand, because the sites I had running at the time, weren't making me a ton of money. So I had to expand by making more sites and in turn helping me turn a bigger profit.

Before you can get the green light about expanding your business , you must be seeing that the business is doing well and making good amount of profits before you can decides to expand ,

It depends because some people expand their business when they realize that their business has grown and now their is more demand for that exact business so they expend it by making branches.

Though I do not have a business but business expansion comes with reason . I can only be able to expand a business when I see the potential it will bring to the success of my business

That's true, but I think the first thing you need to consider here is your customers, you need to know how to provide them with a good customers service.
That's true, if you are good at providing them with a good customers service they are going to stay for a long time, an even introduce their friends to you, your customers are very important.

That's true, if you are good at providing them with a good customers service they are going to stay for a long time, an even introduce their friends to you, your customers are very important.
I completely agree with what you've said, not only that selling them your products on a discount price will help you, they will like to be buying from you daily, this very important.

I think when someone has made about triple of the amount of money he started the business with then he can expand. if you started the business with about $1000 and you make up to $3000, you can use another $1000 to expand the business.

There are always some obvious signs of business if you believe that more and more people are demanding your product then that might be a good opportunity to open more branches across the city.

You can know the time to expand the business if you see the business is operating smoothly like when the business is free from debts and there is surplus funds after restocking the business.

You know there is need to expand your business when your current income cannot longer pay your bill. For instance now, what I was getting as monthly income could no longer pay my bill. So, I know I need to expand my business.

You can know the time to expand the business if you see the business is operating smoothly like when the business is free from debts and there is surplus funds after restocking the business.
That's true, you have said it all, I believe if you are running a business you'll have a lot of experience and knowledge on different kinds of things, that's why having the knowledge is very important.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds