Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

When did you start earning online??

My online earning journey started off in the month of December, December 2nd to be precise. It all started when I was referred in an online forum by a member here and since then it has been a wonderful experience for me. I am thankful for the team of Bizdustry for all the wonderful work we have been doing.

Advertisement Placeholder
When we talk of earning online I will say I never but I could remember when I was using a social website to market my real estate product online and I use to get clients very well. Can I say I earned online? This bizindustry will the first online that I may earn money.

I want to get everyone's opinion concerning when they started earning cash online. I know their are people here that are still new when it comes to earning meaningfully online. And their are people here too, that earns meaningfully online. Peoples earning techniques are not the same, it differs. Those that earn meaningfully work so hard online with some sort of skill that makes them earning considerably. This global pandemic caused more people joining online income platform since their means of earning is somehow limited. I started earning online last year, during the early part of covid19.

When did your online earning career kicked off??
I joined online field in lockdown, one of my friend told me, then I joined online platform, I could not earn anything special from there, then I used another platform where I made profit from $ 1 and cause of this pandemic i enter in online field.

I join the online earning space far back in 2018 when I was first introduced to social media earning platforms where I earned cryptocurrencies for posting articles as well. And later on I got introduced to other opportunities though it hasn't been easy all along, but we keep pushing!

I started earning money online some years back, especially during the time that popular ponzi scheme known as MMM.
I earned a lot of money because I referred many people. It was very sweet earning online

I join the online earning space far back in 2018 when I was first introduced to social media earning platforms where I earned cryptocurrencies for posting articles as well. And later on I got introduced to other opportunities though it hasn't been easy all along, but we keep pushing!
We keep pushing bro, to see if the light will shine for us online and we earn admirably. But to succeed in bigger online task needs some skills to execute some stressful jobs that pays higher. So I'm trying to learn a good skill to take my online earning so high.

I heard from people that you can make money online but I haven't really given it a try. Making money is just cool cash without stress but it needs time. Bizdustry is my first shot at making money online

What I learnt in online earning the more you put your effort and time the more you will earn but ....in my case I was at a very bad luck because I tried so many things but after doing lots of work I got to know the things are scam now after a lot of struggles I am into bizsustry ....now I think I am playing on safe hands

I started earning online from 2018. In that very year, I made some bulks online. Though the platform later messed up. But before that happened, I had already made some cool cash for myself.

How much charges for 25 posts per hour? If there is specific price for 25 posts then it will be very fine for new members to get membership and earn multiple of normal. I can see you have a membership and how much you earn from there per day?. Just for motivation Sir.
So if you have to make 25 posts every hour for the period of say 5 hours considering the fact that she would also have to focus on your own studies and other daily activities as well you would be able to make around $5 daily. However if you dedicate more time to the platform you'll be able to learn a lot more than this. If you are in here for 10 hours that would be around $10 for that day. So it was an incredible opportunity and I definitely recommend it to you.

I started earning online in 2019 via some survey websites which are generally allowed for Africans and other continents, there were others i could earn from but they do not allow Africans except for the use of a VPN which is illegal, first payment was about 20usd to my paypal and others.

The home conferment makes me to start thinking of alternative source of income.This platform is the first am currently engaged in,just started but hope to start earning.The experience has been nice.

I want to get everyone's opinion concerning when they started earning cash online. I know their are people here that are still new when it comes to earning meaningfully online. And their are people here too, that earns meaningfully online. Peoples earning techniques are not the same, it differs. Those that earn meaningfully work so hard online with some sort of skill that makes them earning considerably. This global pandemic caused more people joining online income platform since their means of earning is somehow limited. I started earning online last year, during the early part of covid19.

When did your online earning career kicked off??
Before I join here, I have tried other online sites and it has not always worked out very well for me. I never believed I could actually earn money online till I joined here.

The home confinement during the pandemic makes me to start thinking of alternative source of income.This platform is the first am currently engaged in,just started but hope to start earning.The experience has been nice.

So if you have to make 25 posts every hour for the period of say 5 hours considering the fact that she would also have to focus on your own studies and other daily activities as well you would be able to make around $5 daily. However if you dedicate more time to the platform you'll be able to learn a lot more than this. If you are in here for 10 hours that would be around $10 for that day. So it was an incredible opportunity and I definitely recommend it to you.
Thank you very much Sir for advising and suggestions. But problem is that now I am allowed to post 3 posts as replies but Many of times i have no particular post at where i can reply, not too much knowledge about some posts so there i can't reply, so where from i bring words to post 25 times per day, lol. This is not an easy job for me.

I also entered the online field in pandemic Before that I did not have much information about the online field but my friend guided me to this and engaged me to join the online platforms because i was free in the lock down.
Same what happened with me I was also started this in covid-19 days and I and my friend both are working on it and now we have somehow now about online forums and crypto trading hope we will be good in freelancing and any skill.

It's been just some of days i'm here on this site (Bizdustry) the first site i joined for online earning, told by a friend, and really feeling so amused for being here as i am learning a lot due in connection with having different kinda ideas thoughts about on many things and will earn as well, Hoping for the best.

I have started investing online around 2016 and I have been earning till then. But the earning was not consistent untill around 2019 when I was introduced to different ways of making money online and since then till now I have been making them.

Before I join here, I have tried other online sites and it has not always worked out very well for me. I never believed I could actually earn money online till I joined here.
That is to tell you stop doubting nature, and doubting yourself and what you can achieve. Be optimistic in life, and positive things will find you. I'm you are pessimistic you gonna find unfavorable things in life. Believe that one day you'll make millions from the works of your own hand.

I started earning online some few years ago when I owned my first website, a newly built company contacted me and I helped them to advertise their product and they paid me for it, that was the first time ever I earned money online.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds