Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

When did you pass your drivers test?

Thomasss

Addicted member
Credits
When did you pass your drivers test? =o

I have yet to pass mine, actually. I have taken it two times and both times I failed, the first one I failed for a good reason (I didn't stop for someone that wanted to cross the parking lot) however the other time was just..ugh. The dude failed me for no reason but whatever, it is what it is.

I just wish they would actually talk to you rather than sitting there and writing things down on a clipboard, if I wasn't so nervous when taking the test I think I would be alright. xD

Advertisement Placeholder
I passed the driver's test the first time I took it which was a few days after I turned 16. :p I didn't even find it that hard. As long as you actually do the speed limit, that is.

I am 29 now. I got my license when I was 14. That was back when they actually allowed 14yr olds to get their driver's license. I have been driving ever since and I love to drive! It sure beats taking the bus!

I have yet to pass mine, actually. I have taken it two times and both times I failed, the first one I failed for a good reason (I didn't stop for someone that wanted to cross the parking lot) however the other time was just..ugh. The dude failed me for no reason but whatever, it is what it is.
I had a guy fail me for doing nothing wrong. He pulled back the wheel because I was swerving even though I was not. Automatic fail. You will pass it.
---
I finally passed it on my fourth time.
Third time I thought I had finally passed it only to find out I stopped in a keep clear zone. Never even heard of that when I found out at that time.

It depends which test!

In BC, we gotta take 3 in total. The first one("L" test) is a quiz-based one which if passed allows us to drive with adults who've had their license for 10 years+. I passed that at 16.

The second is a road test("N" test) that allows us to drive with 1 other non-family member legally or as many family members as there are seat belts. I passed this 2 years ago on my second try. First time I failed for lack of shoulder checking. :c

The third is also a road test (full license test) which I have yet to take.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds