Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

When and how did Ponzi scheme started?

Ponzi scheme started back in 1900s as I learn but seriously I think that its now been ages so I beleive that they are still been operated

Advertisement Placeholder
Ponzi scheme started back in 1900s as I learn but seriously I think that its now been ages so I beleive that they are still been operated
Lolz, I've read so many stories of this and I've come to understand that such did not happen today.
If that is the case then people should be looking forward to see that they equip themselves with the necessary knowledge to completely avoid falling into the hands of these people. It is never a new thing.

Ponzi scheme started as early as 1900s. That was way before the internet. it is still existing today and a lot of people are still losing money on it on daily basis.

So I heard ponzi scheme has been existing for a very long time , way before the emergence of internet , people have been falling victim back then and until now because human are greedy by nature .

No one could state when the ponzi scheme started precisely. But I can say how it actually started. Ponzi scheme is borne out of covetousness of the people. Ponzi scheme creators capitalized on the gullibility of the people that are looking for easy ways to become millionaires overnight without having to work strenuously. They came with the idea that people can invest their money on their programs with the expectations of rewards higher than ordinary investment companies can pay.

People have schemed since the dawn of man, and they will continue to do it until they can't no more. Ponzi scheme is just another scheme people have set up to steal or take as much money as they can.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds