Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

When a person creates his own website, how will he bring traffic to it?

There are a lot of ways to drive traffic to your websites, one of them is to try a d share links to your contacts and also make sure there are offer people are interested in on your site, also help people to advertise their product on your website that way you are going to see alot of traffic coming to your site.

Advertisement Placeholder
Having a reward system in place to pull traffic to your website is good but what next after they get there ?
How do.you intend to retain them or keep them from coming back .If you don't have a good content aside the reward to claim, your bounce rate might be high and no repeat visitor .

If a guy creates his own website and he wants to invite a lot of people to my website and they are here and work, then they will never go to this platform without any remuneration. It is better to have rewards for the growth of your platform so that because of the rewards they are attracted to you and work on your platform.
Well, one can say you're right. It should also be noted that if you keep sharing your links to friends and family asking them to share to friends of friends, you might in a way get traffic to your website. You can also run advert for public notice.
[automerge]1610817366[/automerge]
If a guy creates his own website and he wants to invite a lot of people to my website and they are here and work, then they will never go to this platform without any remuneration. It is better to have rewards for the growth of your platform so that because of the rewards they are attracted to you and work on your platform.
Well, one can say you're right. It should also be noted that if you keep sharing your links to friends and family asking them to share to friends of friends, you might in a way get traffic to your website. You can also run advert for public notice.

If you want to get traffic to your website you need to work on your search engine optimization and know how to do keywords research. After doing keywords research you will now then optimize your website with keywords then post. Also you need to know more on onpage and offpage SEO.

I
Before you post anything, make sure your language follows standard language and grammar rules.
Now back to your question/opinion. Just you have a reward system does not mean people will flock into your website. I have a reward app, the app pays for playing simple games, my app has just 500 downloads, and most of the users are not even regular users.
The best method to generate traffic is through SEO and digital marketing.
I agreed to your first line. His questions and given descriptions are totally different and he has many grammatical mistakes in his description as it's very difficult to understand, what he is exactly trying to say.
Anyways, it's better to give some learning content on your website as people love to see such sites. Also share your site links on different social media platforms and advertise it in an appropriate manner.

One example of a website is a blog. People read your blog not for the reward but for the interest in your blogs. Some bloggers become popular because they are posting information about their niche like travel blogs or health blogs. Some blogs have videos on their personal activities and some others even have the so called DIY videos. Visitors come back for the contents so if your site has interesting contents then you can promote it in your social media account and expect visitors to come.

My advise but not just advise, the best way that could work bringing traffic to your site. Is simply promoting some post with catchy content via Google Ads (a paid ads). Understanding the strategy of using Google Ads to promote your website will be effective.

One of the ways to bring traffic is advertising your website through Facebook by creating a page for your website, advertise the quality content via sponsored ads by targeting lots of people who would be interested, by this you have lots of visitors and subscribers, do make sure to keep them updated.
[automerge]1610904080[/automerge]
One of the ways to bring traffic is advertising your website through Facebook by creating a page for your website, advertise the quality content via sponsored ads by targeting lots of people who would be interested, by this you have lots of visitors and subscribers, do make sure to keep them updated.

You would have to advertise your business more on your social media platforms to generate more traffic, you could pay for a sponsor post on Facebook and Instagram to drive more traffic to your website.
Also you would have to work on your site SEO for quality traffic.

One way that is tested and trusted is posting content on other social media websites with your link attached to the content to draws their attention to your website or blog. I’ve had people try this out and it worked for them.

Social media is an avenue for you to get up with what you are doing as regards getting traffic to your website. Which social media platform are you popular in and how long have you been on it. These are things that you will need to consider once we are talking about how some of the ways to drive traffic to your website.

The person can increase traffic on websites channel if they follow some good points or ideas. First one the Title must be descriptive and rich in keywords. Second one create transcripts of your videos. Use tags and optimise your thumbnail. You site must be according to the requirements of the audience.

they're hundreds of ways to get traffic to your website, you can adopt the tell a friend to tell a friend about your site, run paid Instagram and WhatsApp advert to get more traffic, advertise on social media, tell friends and family to post about it, create a Facebook page and promote it.

it will going traffic if your website are visited by a lot of people that is why you must improve it day by day. Visiting your website is better because you earn that is why make it better. goodluckk

The most quality and assures one is to make your site very responsible and have a good user interface and user experience, create unplagiarised high quality contents and do your seo assignments very well. It is very necessary to plan ahead before engaging on anything. E.G creating a website or planing to run a business, so before creating a website it is great that you plan ahead on how to attract traffics to it. Maybe through Facebook paid ads or other popular platforms.

There are several ways to bring more traffic to your blog or website, and I'm sure several people would have suggested good ways in the comment. I just want to say that if you can get traffic through the traditional way you can just buy it.

There are many different ways in which you can attract traffic your website.
You can share your website link with your social media friends and ask them to join and also share with their own friends for joining and sharing again with others.

I think one should try to share links on different platforms of social media to attract people as a traffic on his website. But it depends upon where you share your link. So one should target the specific communities, groups and pages to attract more people as a source of traffic. But your content also should be a meaningful so that people visit your website again.

Before a web designer creates a website, he should have a plan of how to get traffic, it is not possible to create a website without planning how you want it to be. Learn from a professional web designer.

Improve your introduction (to make people want to read on). Increase your word count (if it makes sense to do so). Add links .

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds