Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What's your most painful injury?

Advertisement Placeholder
I fell down the basement stairs and broke my wrist about 15 years ago? Maybe 20. It's all a blur.

I was on the phone with my husband and went to check a leak we had from the outside faucet that was causing water to come inside the basement and slipped. I now know to always hold onto the hand railing!

At the hospital, they asked if my husband pushed me!! I guess they automatically suspect abuse? He wasn't even in the state at the time and I had a really hard time convincing them that it was an accident. It hurt like a 6 or a 7, but that's because childbirth is always going to be my 10 for pain.

At work a couple years ago burnt my hand and arm badly on some hot tea. The thing where you put the filter in hadn’t drained like it should and I hadn’t noticed so when I yanked it out spilled all over my hand and arm. At first I kept working cause I figured it was fine, I’ve burnt myself on other stuff before. Then it started to hurt, so went to put burn cream on and noticed there was skin like gone. XD

The manager had this one guy drive me home and my parents to me over to this Mac center or whatever it was called. By then the pain had gotten bad where I had started to cry. I ended up with second degree burns and was out of work for like 2 weeks. When I did go back still had to wear a bandage for a while since the skin was all peely, and wanted to protect it from the heat since I mostly work in the grill.

At work a couple years ago burnt my hand and arm badly on some hot tea. The thing where you put the filter in hadn’t drained like it should and I hadn’t noticed so when I yanked it out spilled all over my hand and arm. At first I kept working cause I figured it was fine, I’ve burnt myself on other stuff before. Then it started to hurt, so went to put burn cream on and noticed there was skin like gone. XD

The manager had this one guy drive me home and my parents to me over to this Mac center or whatever it was called. By then the pain had gotten bad where I had started to cry. I ended up with second degree burns and was out of work for like 2 weeks. When I did go back still had to wear a bandage for a while since the skin was all peely, and wanted to protect it from the heat since I mostly work in the grill.
That is awful. I'm so sorry that happened to you.
--
I was mountaineering three or four years ago.
I tripped and really hurt my knee.
It was in a lot of pain. It has not been the same since.

That is awful. I'm so sorry that happened to you.
--
I was mountaineering three or four years ago.
I tripped and really hurt my knee.
It was in a lot of pain. It has not been the same since.
Ouch that sounds awful.

But thanks. I’m now banned from using the tea brewer at work. :ROFLMAO:

I think as a child I fractured my wrist playing soccer in the 6th grade. I couldn't move my wrist for a whole month. It was one of the worst feelings I ever had. I never went and saw a doctor. But looking back, I think I really should have.

I think as a child I fractured my wrist playing soccer in the 6th grade. I couldn't move my wrist for a whole month. It was one of the worst feelings I ever had. I never went and saw a doctor. But looking back, I think I really should have.
Ouch! Yeah you should of silly!

I had a cyst on my armpit. It popped but my spouse wanted it to drain completely so they pushed all the nasty pus out of it and it absolutely hurt. That was by far the worse pain I have ever been in.

I had an abscess in my left nipple that I went to the clinic over. It had gotten to the point that it hurt and throbbed so bad. They gave me some anti-biotics and it became like a zit. I busted it and drained all of this white stuff out of it. It was so relieving!

I would have to say that my most painful injury was when I stepped outside to try and get my cat when she wouldn't come in and as I stepped down from the step, my ankle bent and I hit the floor and heard what sounded like a snap. I later found out I had torn the ligaments in my ankle and boy was that painful and awful to deal with.

I would have to say that my most painful injury was when I stepped outside to try and get my cat when she wouldn't come in and as I stepped down from the step, my ankle bent and I hit the floor and heard what sounded like a snap. I later found out I had torn the ligaments in my ankle and boy was that painful and awful to deal with.
Ouch, that does sound painful.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 77.4%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds