Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What's your favorite part of your day?

Phabbyfundz

Renowned member
Credits
Mine is when I wake up in the morning and head out for my morning workout and then my breakfast time, I love my breakfast a lot and a healthy and tasty breakfast is a good sign for a more wonderful day ahead.

Advertisement Placeholder
Well the favourite part of my day s mostly in the evening because I do get enough rest at that moment of the day.

For someone like me I think that the favourite time of the day for me is during the day and that is morning time so I think that for someone like me I prefer 6am because this is the specific time I have to made my money when I do make money am excited

My favourite time of the day is when I'm done with my work for the day. All that's left is for me to get home, take my bath, eat dinner, play video games and sleep.

When I'm being cuddled in bed with my loved one is my favourite part of the day. Nothing feels so calm and comforting like that moment in time. Maybe hanging out with my guys feels good too but it's not better.

I personally enjoy 3am-4am when the world is quietest and my imagination is most awake but it's so incompatible with functioning the next day.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 75.0%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds