Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What's your best pen color?

Anachiwo

Reputable member
Credits
When I was still in college, I discovered that my handwriting always look better when I use black pen to write when compared to how it looks with a blue pen. Starting from then till now, black pen have been the only pen I would write with or I won't write at all.
Do you think this is weird?

Advertisement Placeholder
Black is my favourite colour. I love black coloured pen cause it makes my handwriting so neat and colourful 😍🖋️❤️💖..

When I was still in college, I discovered that my handwriting always look better when I use black pen to write when compared to how it looks with a blue pen. Starting from then till now, black pen have been the only pen I would write with or I won't write at all.
Do you think this is weird?
I don't have any favourite colour for pens. My only concern is to write with it. My handwriting will be the same irrespective of the pen colour.

Black colour always looks gloomy to me at young age, lol. I grew up loving blue pen colour. But now? I doesn't necessarily matters, I make do with what's available.

I prefer to write in blue or black.

I don't think this is weird, no. I myself also find that my handwriting is neater in blank ink than in blue ink and I always remember when I was at school, when you were practicing your handwriting anyone who really did nail the handwriting was given a special handwriting pen and the ink in those was always black. I remember getting one of those pens when I was in junior school as it was called them and ever since then, my handwriting has always looked better in black than in blue.

I don't have any favorite colour of pen. I use any pen that I get my hands, the colour doesn't matter as long as someone can read what I have written irrespective of the pen colour.

What's a pen? It sounds like something I remember when I was still in school more than 20 years ago :p

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 75.0%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds