Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Whats worth investing 2022?

Nobody can decide for you on what to buy or what not to buy , because everything boils down to how much information that you have about that particular investment opportunity.

Advertisement Placeholder
Currently there are quite number of platforms that are very good for investment and it can yield alot of profit but it's also advisable to know much about it before investing.

My advise for every individual is to invest in crypto currently, crypto market is bad and when the market is good definitely any one who had invested will make more profit

The only thing that is worth for me to invest my money right now is to use it and buy quality domain names that have value and could get sold to potential end users that are interested.
Likewise me too the only thing that is worth for me now to invest money is agricultural business that is what almost everyone wants to go into, because such business gives a huge of profit in return.

Investing in crypto currency coin by trading and investing online is one of the best way to invest online and i also prefer investing on land offline becayse land normally appreciates with time.

If you have enough money you could invest in the cryptocurrency peer-to-peer platform because that is where you could make huge amount of money for yourself. Exchanging from the stablecoin to the fiat currency would be the best option.

Cryptocurrency is still among one of my favourite form of investment. The reason is because when I understand that the price of Bitcoin in 2009 after the invention by satoshi nakamoto was not even up to 5 cents. That is when I started taking cryptocurrency serious.

It all depends on personal choice but for me I still have more interest to invest in cryptocurrency. That's for me.. I don't really know of others. I can't invest in real estate because I don't have the money now

The things that Worth investing in this 2022 at my side are much, there are people who invest on buying and selling of lands, stocking marketing business and others.
This 2022, there are some many things worth investing on, we can also know now that cryptocurrencies have really dropped to a level that anyone that is interested in cryptocurrencies will buy at the moment.

Last edited:
There is a great opportunity in the cryptocurrency market right now. The opportunity to buy as present itself and if one could keep accumulating the cryptocurrency presently, it will be a very good gain in the future.

You should be looking forward into investing in technology and I believe that that is exactly what the world needs you right now and also what a lot of people are fast adapting.

There are alot of business that really worth investment, platforms that are very interesting both online and offline depending on your choice and the knowledge you have about such business of your choice.

I'd say real estate. It has proven to be a stable investment vehicle that rarely fluctuates greatly unlike stocks and crypto. I'm going to take a greater interest in them now.
Others worthy of mention include mutual funds and bonds.

There are a lot worth investing in this 2022 once you have the knowledge, capital, idea and also the up and downs of that investment. We have investment like real estate investment, agricultural investment, stock marketing and others.

Whats worth investing in 2022? Please share your thoughs and explain why you think so.
One of the things i have always have in mind and have done since the begging of this year is to invest in agriculture and the chians,this is because the pecularities of my environment requires that these basic food needs are very necessary.

I believe that physical assets like food and educational technology is one of the things that are going to be relevant to no matter the state of the economy so you should put money into it.

One of the things i have always have in mind and have done since the begging of this year is to invest in agriculture and the chians,this is because the pecularities of my environment requires that these basic food needs are very necessary.
Right, in some environment agricultural produces usually produces very well and some things that can worth investing in that environment is to invest on agriculture, either to cultivate or buy the produce and sell.

Everything is worth investing in this 2022 and this is usually after you must have done your own personal research to learn the basics because this is usually what would determine how far you would go .

Everything is worth investing in this 2022 and this is usually after you must have done your own personal research to learn the basics because this is usually what would determine how far you would go .
I don't think it is everything you would invest on because some of them will not give you enough profit. The best thing that you should make your research like you have stated and know what people are talking about in 2022. One of the best things a lot of people have talked about is cryptocurrency and I think it would do well in some years to come if you can invest this year.

I would prefer investing money in many online token projects and other kind of projects that could help me to generate passive income. unfortunately, it is a hard choice to invest due to token scams. i am still searching for the right kind of project.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds