Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What's the worst you've been late to work?

Credits
One of the core request and requirements of any worker by the company or business establishments where you're to be working is to always be punctual to work. This shows that you're very serious about your job and not taking it like a joke.

Well, there's always a possibility of being late at work every once in a while which if it's not happening frequently, you won't get the stick from your boss or supervisor.

If you have ever been late to work, what's the worst or longest late time gap you were? What punishment were you given?

Advertisement Placeholder
One of the core request and requirements of any worker by the company or business establishments where you're to be working is to always be punctual to work. This shows that you're very serious about your job and not taking it like a joke.

Well, there's always a possibility of being late at work every once in a while which if it's not happening frequently, you won't get the stick from your boss or supervisor.

If you have ever been late to work, what's the worst or longest late time gap you were? What punishment were you given?

I always tried my best to get to work at the right time. However, I once got stuck in a traffic jam and I had to inform one of the employees in the office about it. I once told one of the person in human resource department that I would not be able to come. However, they still deducted my salary. They were very cruel.

Honestly never been late. I was almost late a couple times to my call center job, but I usually got there just in time. I always got a ride out to work with like 10-15 min to spare before work started.

I always tried my best to get to work at the right time. However, I once got stuck in a traffic jam and I had to inform one of the employees in the office about it. I once told one of the person in human resource department that I would not be able to come. However, they still deducted my salary. They were very cruel.

This is the reason why it is very important for you to consider the distance of transportation from your home to the workplace before you accept any kind of job offer in that company. This is because you will be facing the challenges to bring yourself to work on daily basis and they're not going to understand what you are passing through.

This is the reason why it is very important for you to consider the distance of transportation from your home to the workplace before you accept any kind of job offer in that company. This is because you will be facing the challenges to bring yourself to work on daily basis and they're not going to understand what you are passing through.

Going from one place to another place is not easy. The prices of fuel have increased incredibly. This is also one of the main reasons why many employers themselves consider and prefer employees who live in a nearby place.

I have reached the workplace late on many occasions. I once reached my office at 4 PM and the officer closed at 6 PM. Since I was a manager there, no one could ask me a question. The boss was not always present in the office, therefore, I did not have to face inquiries.

I'm rarely late bur when I'm I apologize and it's better not to be late because we need to work extra more and work that time

I have been late for work a few times, although not many, the time I arrived later was once I fell asleep and I was about 45 minutes late, nothing really happened, but I was warned amicably.

If it happens to you a few times I don't think anything should happen, since it's human, the problem is when it becomes a habit and you're usually late.

I have been late for work a few times, although not many, the time I arrived later was once I fell asleep and I was about 45 minutes late, nothing really happened, but I was warned amicably.

If it happens to you a few times I don't think anything should happen, since it's human, the problem is when it becomes a habit and you're usually late.

I think that being late occasionally is a normal thing. However, there are many companies that fine employees for being late because they are merely looking for excuses in order to deduct the salaries of employees. I think that this is a big issue and the companies should be lenient while handling such cases.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds