Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

what's the worst method of payment according to you?

Anis Boukezzoula

Team Manager
Credits
to me, I dislike Skrill, I had a lot of problems especially with the address confirmation

they held me for more than 100$ for years because I didn't confirm my adress but the problem is that I sent it
the reason was that this address was writing in the Arabic Language and they didn't understand it ( a really funny reason)
after that, I had blocked directly my account and leave Skrill

what about you?

Advertisement Placeholder
I would say exchange of account numbers for a transaction.
Someone suggested that to me before and I was shocked. It's not a good idea to deal with account numbers directly. As for the other payment methods, except for Paypal, GPay, PayTM, PhonePe, I haven't used any other payment method. So, I am not really sure at this point.

I have been thinking about giving Payoneer a try.

I have had no problems with the payment methods I have been using since I started working online. I use either Cryptos or Payeer and I have had no issues yet.

I dislike mobile payments because i have big TVA on my country.

Now , i only use paypal.

I agree with you as I also don't like Skrill as they have too many process to setup an account and sometime their support is lagging compare to others. Hardly see acceptable in online world around webmasters. So I closed my account and never used it for online business.

to me, I dislike Skrill, I had a lot of problems especially with the address confirmation

they held me for more than 100$ for years because I didn't confirm my adress but the problem is that I sent it
the reason was that this address was writing in the Arabic Language and they didn't understand it ( a really funny reason)
after that, I had blocked directly my account and leave Skrill

what about you?
I didn't use Skrill yet. Because i don't need of it . I am using PayPal and payeer and both are working good for me. So if you don't have payeer then it's good to use .

I agree with you as I also don't like Skrill as they have too many process to setup an account and sometime their support is lagging compare to others. Hardly see acceptable in online world around webmasters. So I closed my account and never used it for online business.
I think i wanted to open a skrill account some days ago , but because of the negative review of skrill i just have to ignore using it for payment

I think i wanted to open a skrill account some days ago , but because of the negative review of skrill i just have to ignore using it for payment
No, you shouldn't leave that account for just negative reviews. You should try it to get personal experience. May be it will good for you. Because negative reviews also come from misunderstanding.

It's not negative review which can stop you to use it but it's not suitable for webmasters as hardly people use but as personal use their is nothing wrong it so you can use it. Their are many GPT websites and betting website still accept it and good option for it.

I'm gonna be honest, even though I love Bitcoin, transactions with it aren't exactly as easy as paying something Paypal. Beginners can easily make mistakes with the adresses and fees can be high if you don't pay attention to it.

And the fees can vary depending on how much the network is being clustered, so I'm gonna have to say transactions with BTC is worst, but only when it's being clustered.

It's not negative review which can stop you to use it but it's not suitable for webmasters as hardly people use but as personal use their is nothing wrong it so you can use it. Their are many GPT websites and betting website still accept it and good option for it.
Thanks for this update because when we share our experience related to any thing, people take that Opinion as negative review. It's not good . Because there is difference between Opinion and negative review

Yeah but there still need to be fee reduction when doing transfers and others , yeah some gpt sites have seen mostly use it

No, you shouldn't leave that account for just negative reviews. You should try it to get personal experience. May be it will good for you. Because negative reviews also come from misunderstanding.
The negative reviews are too many to ignore in my opinion. I have an account opened with skrill but I have been unable to use it because of all that I have read and heard.

The negative reviews are too many to ignore in my opinion. I have an account opened with skrill but I have been unable to use it because of all that I have read and heard.
I think maybe you should first give it a try with small anount and if it works well you continue using it same with what i will do also

I think the worst method is using of bitcoins. As we know bitcoins consider as illegal coins and many countries banned it. So sending a money through the bitcoin is the worst way.

I think the worst method is using of bitcoins. As we know bitcoins consider as illegal coins and many countries banned it. So sending a money through the bitcoin is the worst way.
The worst method isnt bitcoin there are also payments method which countries banned too and before making any btc transactions ensure you check where you are sending the btc to

I hate Neteller it was a good bank before but now it has more fees and also it's not supported by most of platforms

I hate Neteller it was a good bank before but now it has more fees and also it's not supported by most of platforms
What were the transaction fee that made you hate using the platform because there are also some payments option with high fee

What were the transaction fee that made you hate using the platform because there are also some payments option with high fee
Neteller has about 2 per cent tarsactions fees when the transactions was free before and also they block my mastercard that i bought
with 13$ they said my country not supported anymore but the card didn't expired

A lot of hate I see Skrill is getting here. Yes, they charge an amount of money but that's what other payment apps do , somehow or the other. You guys can try Paypal , Xoom , Payoneer. It won't be disappointing.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds