Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What's the top 5 lucrative business?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ahmedo24

Captain Junkie
Credits
For the benefit of learning and getting real updates from different countries, please share at least five top businesses that are very lucrative in your country and likely factors required for start up?.

Advertisement Placeholder
Cryptocurrencies is always my best job. Following by real estate, then forex. Also, one can deal in affiliation and drop shipping. And the last one I am going for is venturing into programming.

In my honest list of top 5 investment plans, these list was compiled after careful investigation.
1. Oil and gas business.
2. Real Estate business
3. Car manufacturing business
4. Cryptocurrency investment
5. Affiliate marketing

The lucrative and profitable business that are still common in my country now is 1) Petroleum business
2) Agriculture business
3) Hotel business
4) estate building for rent business
5) importation of goods business.
They are many to count.

There’re different types of investments that’ll generate high profits depending on The economy of the country. Here in my place the most lucrative business to embark on is the oil and gas business. Agriculture is fast rising and very lucrative when practiced on a large scale. Tech is also very profitable. Food supplies are very lucrative also

The top first 5 lucrative business in Nigeria are as follows:
1. Petroleum and Gas
2. Gold and jewelry
3. Agricultural produce and poultry farming
4. IJMB and ICAN Centre (Education)
5. Phones and Laptop Gadgets business

I buy and sell real estate. Always looking for the next deal. I play around with websites for fun.

For the benefit of learning and getting real updates from different countries, please share at least five top businesses that are very lucrative in your country and likely factors required for start up?.
Now a days winter season is ongoing so we should prefer to start business of hot things in which coats , hot clothes, dryfuit business will best to earn reasonable profit from it.

I buy and sell real estate. Always looking for the next deal. I play around with websites for fun.
This is a capital intensive business , I guess you must have enough Capital on ground or you just stand as commission agent who facilitate buying and selling of real estate for your commission.

Okay the top first five job I find more profitable than others. Is listed as follows;

* livestock farming, comprising of all animals lime, fish, rabbit, grass cutter, pig, goat, dog, chicken, snail etc.

* Real Estate investment

* blogging

* affiliate marketing business, affiliating for business brands/products online here.

* software development, I have cherished this kind of skill/job a my life. I love to develop game apps, browser apps, and phone optimization apps etc. I love to develop a web too. Create a website in a customer style with all features to make look more scintillating.

This is a capital intensive business , I guess you must have enough Capital on ground or you just stand as commission agent who facilitate buying and selling of real estate for your commission.
Actually I started with none of my own money. I used a hard money lender cause my credit was shot at the time too.

Actually I started with none of my own money. I used a hard money lender cause my credit was shot at the time too.
I don't know about hard money lenders ,in my country Nigerla, most people starts as estate commission agents and from their they gather money and gradually go into buying and selling, they also take credit facility but that's when they established.

The most lucrative businesses in my country right now are selling of phone and laptop accessories, petrolleum business, farming especially cocoa farming and livestock rearing especially poultry farming too.

I don't know about hard money lenders ,in my country Nigerla, most people starts as estate commission agents and from their they gather money and gradually go into buying and selling, they also take credit facility but that's when they established.
Ahhh, well here you find someone that has cash and you pay them a better rate than a bank. They are more willing to do it if you have a good plan in place. Plus they are pretty secure because if I fail they will get to sell the house and make their money back that way.

Business/Asset Management- The ability to have a business or income producing asset ran properly is becoming one of the most important things in our market today! Corporations actually save money having an outside firm asses things like Overhead and Cost of Goods Sold instead of handling it in house. An outside perspective holds no bias and can cut costs without hesitation.

Agriculture business in our country is very profitable people are making a lot of profit from agriculture business our country is an agricultural country. The salt business is also going very well in our country. And also business in our country is very profitable.

In my opinion there are top rated business are real estate, cunstuction work, import export, forex and clothes business. If you are living in pakistan, you must invest one of these businesses .

There are many top rated business that people are running and gaining good and amazing profit from that and also enjoying its luxuries in which clothing brands,shoes brnads, oil and gas companies, electronic development companies and agricultural factories are also included

I think these are top 5 lucrative businesses for attractive income
Accounting, tax prep, bookkeeping services.
Legal services.
Real-estate leasing.
Outpatient care.
Offices of real estate agents and brokers.

Here in my country, there is no business that is not lucrative, but as for me I will go with oil company, selling of building materials, venturing into transportation, having food restaurants, having standard school academy, these are the business I feel they are more lucrative in my country. And have seen people making money a lot from the business.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds