Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

What's the most you spent on your TV?

CharlesK

Credits
My friends TV broke over the weekend. Luckily, it was Memorial Day weekend (a holiday in the United States) so he went to go buy a new one.

He spent $1800 (!!) on a new Samsung TV 4k OLED Smart Tizen. Its top of the line and it was discounted by several hundred dollars, but that's still a lot of money.

I would never, ever spend that much money on a TV. How much money did you ever spend?

Advertisement Placeholder
I bought an LG CX (ten) OLED several years back. I think I dropped $2000 on it. I absolutely LOVE the picture, and if it died I would do it again.

This is my main entertainment TV in my living room, where family and guests watch movies and I play my PS5. There are TV's in the bedrooms too, but they are cheapies, lol.

I think I spent 150 on a 4K Fire tv a few years ago cause It was on sale. It's still going strong, too lol.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 22 81.5%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds