Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What's the most paying PTC site now?

Ptc site dont pay much but there are some good ptc site now which pays very well and some of them are offerbux,Azobux and ysense this ptc site come with different earning option and some offerwalls which can enable us to earn more so dont expect much from a ptc site but you can earn atleast $1 to 2 a day

Advertisement Placeholder
The most paying ptc sites that I have come in contact with is starclicks but I doubt if the sites is still paying . I read that the site is facing difficulties in paying its members . So , stopped working there.

I really wonder if there are actually any high paying pay to click website at all , because most of them are very useless and will only waste your time for all the effort you are making.

Look at PTC sites such as: GAB, Cliquebook, Twickerz, PaidVerts. Everyone knows Scarlet-clicks and NeoBux about the king and queen of PTC sites. All of them are carefully checked and legal.

The PTC sites that paid the most or that pays the highest amount of money is starclicks. This particular website pays higher than other paid to click sites. Startclicks still exist and you can find the reviews of this website on trustpilot. If you want to make more money on starclicks, you will have to upgrade your membership.

I don't work in PTC site so I don't really know about paying PTC site right now, but for you to know I think you do some research in order to find one you can work and also to earn money from.

There are a lot of scams out there you have to jump through to actually figure out which is best.

As of now, I would not be able to say. I would have to look into it more but I will report back with what I find.

The PTC sites that paid the most or that pays the highest amount of money is starclicks. This particular website pays higher than other paid to click sites. Startclicks still exist and you can find the reviews of this website on trustpilot. If you want to make more money on starclicks, you will have to upgrade your membership.

Are you working on StarClicks ?

If yes - please let me know the complete details of upgrade plan. How much it will be?
How many Ads have to click. How much earning per day.
Minimum Withdrawal limit and any other details if you know, please reply here.

Thanks
Look at PTC sites such as: GAB, Cliquebook, Twickerz, PaidVerts. Everyone knows Scarlet-clicks and NeoBux about the king and queen of PTC sites. All of them are carefully checked and legal.
Most of these PTC sites are legit, but it is too difficult to earn. It is compulsory required to get active direct referrals, which is very difficult.
They have rented referral system also, but its worth less. I have already worked 6 months in NeoBux, taken some RRs, but earned nothing.

Last edited:
The PTC sites that paid the most or that pays the highest amount of money is Neobux which is also known as King of PTC. you can also join here.

If you stay in a third tier country, opt for cryptocurrency faucets instead of PTC sites. Most of them don't have tasks for people in such countries.

Cryptocurrency faucets work worldwide without restriction of activities to location. One of the best is faucetcrypto

You have to trade on referral market or system market in order to earn decent amount of money adbtc or coinpayu or cointiply this is best investment means buy and resell referrals.

You have to trade on referral market or system market in order to earn decent amount of money adbtc or coinpayu or cointiply this is best investment means buy and resell referrals.
There are alot of website that pays us for ads because I have tried them beforeAzobux is one of them and neobux is another of it but you will need so much downline to earn a decent amount of money.

Sometime you will need to try your best and share your ref links on social media to get people attention

They're all time wasters and it's far better to spend your time and efforts on better paying making money online opportunities that are available in the market.

One of the most paying ptc website are neobux and ysense they are all good ptc website which can give us money and we can work with them accordingly to earn more.

Azobux is also a very good ptc website but I dont know if they are still in operation

Well, the main issue is that a very high-paying site cannot sustain itself for a really long time. This is why only low-paying ptc sites could thrive on the internet for a long time. This is also the reason why many ptc sites become scams.

Neobux is the most well-known and reputable ptc site, as far as I'm aware. You need have an updated account (it is preferable to earn a golden account rather than buy it) as well as several active referrals in order to earn effectively.

Neobux is the most well-known and reputable ptc site, as far as I'm aware. You need have an updated account (it is preferable to earn a golden account rather than buy it) as well as several active referrals in order to earn effectively.
Yes but earning money on that kind of platform is not a good idea, you will spend a lot of time without earning a tangible amount of money online, to me it's a waste of time.

Yes but earning money on that kind of platform is not a good idea, you will spend a lot of time without earning a tangible amount of money online, to me it's a waste of time.
Neobux is a GPC platform. Get paid to click platforms are characterised by low earning rates, fee for membership upgrade and so on. I don't have such a time to earn in the platform. However other people earning there without any problem.

Neobux is a GPC platform. Get paid to click platforms are characterised by low earning rates, fee for membership upgrade and so on. I don't have such a time to earn in the platform. However other people earning there without any problem.
That's true, I have never worked on those kinds of platforms because they pay really low, I don't really want to be wasting my time on something that is not worth it.

Neobux is the most well-known and reputable ptc site, as far as I'm aware.
You need have an updated account (it is preferable to earn a golden account rather than buy it) as well as several active referrals in order to earn effectively.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds