Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What's the most jobs you've had at a single time?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
What was the most jobs you've had at a single time? Maybe you had orders on various sites you have to get to. Or, maybe you're working on a freelance site and have tons of orders to get to.

What is the most jobs you've had at one single time? Whether it be a freelance site or a service you're running. For me, I remember working a few jobs a few years ago that resulted in a big payday, but I had like 7 orders at the time, so it took me a while to get through.

What about you?

Advertisement Placeholder
Well, I registered on LinkedIn and Jobberman but due to my competitive profile I get a lot of job at a time and I don't know how to help them in this situation. Though it amused me in the first place because it shows I have written a good profile for great jobs on them.

Well, I am not actually registered on a freelance website but I have had about five job requests in a day and surprisingly I got all the projects. I am actually working hard to promote my presence online.

I have had 3 jobs at time, all I did to meetup was to schedule my days according to the shifts of the jobs, it was really stressful and demanding for me at that time, but I managed to do it for 3 months so as to gather enough money to kick start a particular project at that time

The most job I have had in a single time is writing job. When I was writing for local client then, I used to get a lot of job on my table. I, however, quit those job because of low pay. Writing job is too stressful to be paid little money.

I was working three jobs and businesses at the same time. It was stressful and I was not able to give each of them my best most of the time. I would rather try to perfect one now job now instead.

What was the most jobs you've had at a single time? Maybe you had orders on various sites you have to get to. Or, maybe you're working on a freelance site and have tons of orders to get to.

What is the most jobs you've had at one single time? Whether it be a freelance site or a service you're running. For me, I remember working a few jobs a few years ago that resulted in a big payday, but I had like 7 orders at the time, so it took me a while to get through.

What about you?
I don't recommend having more than one job at the time if you are not a pro because it's often stressful and time consuming also you maybe won't complete jobs because of the time limiy

I have never had many tasks to complete at a single time. I am still a newbie in freelancing and I really look forward to that time when I will start getting so many jobs. The pay will be good but I understand that I need to be really good at what I do.

This past Christmas was the one time I had quite a lot of jobs, more than I have ever had before through working online. I think all in all I had about 10 - 15 jobs on the go at one time throughout Christmas and New Year, some small and some big. The bigger ones I am still completing but I am seeing light at the end of the tunnel now for sure. It's not too often I will take that many on but being I needed the extra funds I chose to do so this time around but it's not something I would do regularly.

I was working three jobs and businesses at the same time. It was stressful and I was not able to give each of them my best most of the time. I would rather try to perfect one now job now instead.

Having three jobs could be really stressful. So, how did you manage your day and what was your routine? You should have had to manage your day in a really good manner in order to be able to have three jobs.

The most jobs i have had was when i was working as a photo editor, there where days where i had to edit over 30 pictures for different persons and also had to attend to my personal jobs as well such as graphic designing.

Having three jobs could be really stressful. So, how did you manage your day and what was your routine? You should have had to manage your day in a really good manner in order to be able to have three jobs.
People manage up to 3 business so I think that having more than one business is very good it's going to bring you financial freedom and prepare you ahead of others things it's going boost your financial status

People manage up to 3 business so I think that having more than one business is very good it's going to bring you financial freedom and prepare you ahead of others things it's going boost your financial status

Well, it might be possible for a person to manage that many businesses. However, they cannot manage so many business without having a manager in the first place or someone who can take care of the businesses.

I was once doping four jobs at a time. I used to work on three offline jobs and also on online jobs. I was working as an accountant in a store, supervisor in an organization as well as on my father's dairy farm. IN the mean time I also continued my online work.

There was a time I established 3 offline businesses and I have to shuffle the work in the three places . I would go here and there all through the day to make supervisions . It was indeed a tedious activity.

There was a time I established 3 offline businesses and I have to shuffle the work in the three places . I would go here and there all through the day to make supervisions . It was indeed a tedious activity.

In such cases, it would be much better to have a manager who could possible manage things for you. You may need to have different managers who report the progress of business during different times of the day.

In such cases, it would be much better to have a manager who could possible manage things for you. You may need to have different managers who report the progress of business during different times of the day.
Sometimes, when the businesses are not big, you will want to manage everything yourself . Once there are employees executing the major task. All you just need do is to carry through supervision.

Sometimes, when the businesses are not big, you will want to manage everything yourself . Once there are employees executing the major task. All you just need do is to carry through supervision.

There are so many people who are managing the businesses themselves. This is because they do not have a partner or a trustworthy person who could run the business for them.

There are so many people who are managing the businesses themselves. This is because they do not have a partner or a trustworthy person who could run the business for them.
It is very rare to find someone that is very trustworthy nowadays and that is why you would found out that people are very afraid to expand their businesses because they just want to run the business themselves.

We provide services for our customers,and sometimes the work load can be very huge to handle,we usually have these issue from time to time,and I could remember in some occasion,I have to resort to doing the delivery myself.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds