Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

What's the last thing you did to promote your forum?

Shawn Gossman1

Legendary member
Administrator
Website
www.shawngossman.com
Credits
Let's make a nice topic posting the last thing we did to promote our forums.

It can be an excellent tool for folks who want to promote their own forum.

It's a forum promotional idea generator!

What's the last thing you did to promote your forum?

Myself, I posted on the Facebook page for one of my forums. I don't link directly to the forum. I post something interesting enough to catch the attention of my page followers.

Advertisement Placeholder
Last thing was to posting it on a forum for forum advertising. I'm struggling a bit with advertisement tbh. If anybody knows of any websites with traffic that I could use, let me know!

Last thing was to posting it on a forum for forum advertising. I'm struggling a bit with advertisement tbh. If anybody knows of any websites with traffic that I could use, let me know!
I think advertising on forum advertising sections is a good step for now.

You could try to develop a social following and promote to them. Of course, that means you have to create an additional community.

Ads might be of your interest.

Maybe buy ads on off topic forums and target the UK crowd since a lot of your forum consists of folks there.

I've been working on posting quality content to admin and promotion forums.

I have a signature with my forum on it (I make sure it's allowed first :cool:)

Then, I focus on posting helpful topics that people enjoy reading. It helps the other forum out. I helps define my expertise of the niche. And it helps to get my signature link noticed by other members who might enjoy my forum.

How about hiring a marketing firm?
That takes away from my duties :LOL:

I'm a marketer trying to get his marketing agency going, haha.

I get a lot of offers. But that's what I like doing!

It's like SEO. My goal is to be an expert at it. Google has over 200 ranking factors. I'm learning each one until I can expertly answer questions about them.

I've learned 60 so far.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds