Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What's the last application you used?

Anachiwo

Reputable member
Credits
What's the last application you used on either your smartphone or computer system? I used my Google chrome and my weather application last. My weather application is one application I use every day because I wouldn't like to be caught off guard with crazy weather.

Advertisement Placeholder
Photoshop

My workout fitness app. I used it for my night workout routine. I couldn't go to the gym today, so I had to use it for my workout session.

Browser aside, the last one I used was a screen ruler app to measure something in the browser.

Did some payments today, so my bank app is the last one I used. :)
Sad part being adult.

I last used Mozilla Firefox. I used to use Brave, but I switched back to Firefox because it seems less problematic than Brave and can be just as secure and private with a few tweaks.

Maybe we are witnessing the end of cryptocurrency.

It's only those who left their assets in USDT that would safe from all that's been going on for a long time now.

The end? I strongly doubt. Smart traders may still be making a whole lot of money from trading cryptocurrency and people like that will still be here even when a lot of investors are giving up.

The end? I strongly doubt. Smart traders may still be making a whole lot of money from trading cryptocurrency and people like that will still be here even when a lot of investors are giving up.
Yes, for those who trade on Futures, they are making money. The dip doesn't affect them because they have their money in either USDT or BUSD which is a stable coin.

I used my Facebook application some minutes ago. It's a social media platform I still enjoy being on once in a while. Although, I'm mostly in groups reading comments and laughing my arse off.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds