Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Whats the connection between Income and Consumption?

Income and consumption have a direct relationship. That is; when income increases, the consumption rate will also increase. But when income is decreased, the consumption rate will also decrease.

Advertisement Placeholder
There is a close relationship between income and consumption, because the amount of money that you earn would largely determine the amount that you will spend from consumables.

There is a close relationship between income and consumption, because the amount of money that you earn would largely determine the amount that you will spend from consumables.
Definitely, someone that makes little amount of money will not even bother purchasing a lot of things in which him or her will consume. If I make $100 for example every month I will probably cut down my budget according to the amount of money I make.

The result is the amount of profit or a loss that somebody is making at the end of the month that is why in order to be financially stable you have to ensure that the both of them are almost equal.

Definitely, someone that makes little amount of money will not even bother purchasing a lot of things in which him or her will consume. If I make $100 for example every month I will probably cut down my budget according to the amount of money I make.
This is to tell you that there is a direct relationship between income and consumption because the amount of funds or commodities you consume would largely be determined by your income.

This is to tell you that there is a direct relationship between income and consumption because the amount of funds or commodities you consume would largely be determined by your income.
Yes, the amount of money you make determines the amount of money you will consume. There is a clear relationship between income and consumption. Someone that is making a lot of money will probably consume a lot if he or she wishes but the same thing may not be the case for someone whose income is small.

Yes, the amount of money you make determines the amount of money you will consume. There is a clear relationship between income and consumption. Someone that is making a lot of money will probably consume a lot if he or she wishes but the same thing may not be the case for someone whose income is small.
Both income and consumption are related because one would actually determine the other. That is to say that, the income will determine your consumption.

Both income and consumption are related because one would actually determine the other. That is to say that, the income will determine your consumption.
Probably, it is your income that will determine the amount of money you are going to spend or consume in a particular month. People that makes a lot of money actually spend more than those who make little money.

I think that there is a very big connection between the two. When you increase your consumption, you may need to earn more. When you reduce your consumption, you tend to save more.

Income and consumption have a direct relationship. That is; when income increases, the consumption rate will also increase. But when income is decreased, the consumption rate will also decrease.
Yes, you are very right. There's a tendency to spend more due to the increase in the money too have. However, if income is reduced, spending will tend to reduce too.

A very interesting concept that must be studied and utilized by all businesses to see how well placed they could be to have a share of their trageted market.
Consumption shows how income earners spend their income which can give good insight to the business.

There is a very huge difference between income and expenditure in such a way that if you cannot be able to balance it then you are going to be bankrupt very quickly.

the connection between income and consumption is not the rocket science because the amount of money you make will determine the amount in which you can consume. Those who make less amount of money usually consume less and vice versa.

Consumption is closely connected to your income, because the amount of money that you earn will definitely determine the amount of money that you would spend on commodities you consume and that is why they are related.

You are going to be using part of your income in order to spend and if there is a condition where you are spending more than you are making then that is definitely a problem.

Probably, it is your income that will determine the amount of money you are going to spend or consume in a particular month. People that makes a lot of money actually spend more than those who make little money.
Income and consumption are related and there's no way you will consume more than your income. The amount of commodity that you will consume would be related to the money that you have in your purse.

Well income and consumption has some slight differences though they are highly connected. consumption can only be done when there is income generation and when ever there is income, there most be consumption.

Income and consumption are related and there's no way you will consume more than your income. The amount of commodity that you will consume would be related to the money that you have in your purse.
Probably, this is one of the reasons why you see people who are making good amount of money always refreshing themselves and eating good food and those who does not make a lot of money may not actually eat that much.

Probably, this is one of the reasons why you see people who are making good amount of money always refreshing themselves and eating good food and those who does not make a lot of money may not actually eat that much.

Income and consumption have a deep relationship. Income is the total amount of money you earn in a day or month and consumption refers to the amount of your earning you spend.

Income and consumption have a deep relationship. Income is the total amount of money you earn in a day or month and consumption refers to the amount of your earning you spend.
Well, from your definition above, we can establish a relationship between the two. When income increases, there's every tendency of finances increasing too and vice versa.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds