Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Whats the connection between Income and Consumption?

Thetr is a cordial relationship existing between the income and investment in any aspect of life. The income of a person or an organisation, determine his expenditure because when their is low income, the expenditure will also be less.

Advertisement Placeholder
The connection between income and consumption is that , income is the total amount of money you earn and consumption is the amount of money you spent or consumed
There is a relativity between what a person gets and it is from his income or revenue that will have something to spend on.The plan of action based on the consumption lifesstyle is to a large extent dependent on his income.

I think income is the money that comes in to you for work or business you did and consumption is the money you spend, I think that is the best ay I can explain it

The connection between income and consumption I can say that the level of amount of income you can consume you cannot consume more than your income, because the higher the income the higher the consumer.

The connection between income and consumption is inter dependency that's to say the amount of income generation, determined the level of consumption of every family, organisation etc.

You cannot probably consume more than your income and you must actually base your consumption budget on the amount of the income you are actually making most of the time
The connection between income and consumption I can say that the level of amount of income you can consume you cannot consume more than your income, because the higher the income the higher the consumer.

The connection between the two is a fact that you will be able to monitor how far you're going about it and to ascertain whether you are really making profit or not.

I think the relationship between the income and consumption is interdependence because your consumption depends greatly on the income you have. when your income is less, you consumption will also be less.

The income is the total amount of money you make from a business transaction while the consumption is the amount you used in doing some other stuffs like eating and buying

They are all very important aspects of finance and they help you to analyse your spending and making money abilities so that you do not waste time on things that won't add value to you.

I think the relationship between the income and consumption is interdependence because your consumption depends greatly on the income you have. when your income is less, you consumption will also be less.
You are quite right concerning the level of your income and consumption , your consumption will deepen on the level of the income you are making in your business or establishment

The most important connection between income and expenditure is that you should always try to spend within your limits and you should not try to take debit that is not necessarily .

I will prefer old customers to new one the reason is that the old customers would have acclimatise with rule of the business but for new one we nerd to begin to spell do and don't of the business. New customer will not knowing the rudiment of work if the business in order one old customers wikk have been friendly with the company. Old customers might be friend of the company.
That's true mate, but in order to be able to grow your business substantially it would be best you seek out for now clients to expand to clientele base and gain some more profit from your business.

When trying to know the connection between income and consumption , the level of your income will depends on what you are really consuming which is why they are both interellated
The most important connection between income and expenditure is that you should always try to spend within your limits and you should not try to take debit that is not necessarily .

The amount of money that you make will determine the amount that you Will spend on consumption. You will be able to make lots of orders for goods if you are making lots of money.

may be, I agree with your claim. That's exactly how economics portrayed it. The more money people have (income), the more goods and services they will buy. This affects the cost of products on the market.

There is a direct connection between income and consumption because your income will determine the quantity of things that you will consume. Except if you could discipline yourself.

Income is basically the amount of the money that you have made from your business or it could be the salary that you recieved. Why consumption is the goods or services that you take.

Income is basically the amount of the money that you have made from your business or it could be the salary that you recieved. Why consumption is the goods or services that you take.
Sometimes the salary is in form of goods received means there are some gifts to some employers. Added to the cash received means goods can even be part of the salary.

The most important connection is that if you want to be financially free in the near future then it is very important that the amount of money in which you're getting is greater than the amount of money in which you are spending.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds