Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

What's the biggest step you've taken in your life?

Liam_Bullet

Renowned member
Credits
There is always a time in a man's life when you will have to take one of the biggest decision of your life so that you can get to the next stage of your life. What have been the biggest decision you have taken in your life and how have that decision impacted on anything you have been doing?

Advertisement Placeholder
The biggest step I ever took in my life was walking out of a relationship that I was in that became mentally abusive. I finally spoke up about what was happening and how it was making me feel and managed to get out of the situation with my children and start a fresh life just for me and my kids.

This is a step I am proud of.

Resigning from my last job where I was treated like a slave and shit. I gave everything for my boss but I was never appreciated.

The decision to move from my parents house was a biggest step I have taken in my life. I was not just about moving away from parent's house, it was also about starting alone without anyone you trust watching your back.

The biggest decision I have taken in my life is starting my own business and no longer working for another person. It was not easier at first because it was very challenging but over the period of time, I was able to get everything working well.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 22 81.5%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds