Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What's that business you desire to start.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I desire to have a restaurant where fries will be the main thing and with as low as a half a dollar people can have a decent meal... I also desire to have an ice cream shop around my school area... Just waiting for the right time and enough capital.

Advertisement Placeholder
My dream business right now is just to build a blog and start blogging about crypto Currencies and maybe other news like international news covering finance, politics, sports and entertainment. I know the niche is highly competitive and because of that l'm taking steps very carefully and slowly to start the business. I'm currently building the blog and maybe very soon l would finish it myself and see what is next.

Reactions: jay
The business that I would very much like to establish and is an animal husbandry business, it should either be a poultry farm, cat fish farming and pig rearing or the three of them altogether. i am looking forward to achieving this dream soon through gradual planning and savings.

I strongly desire to set up my baking business in a huge way but finance seems to be the problem, though I have started baking for money but I don't have a store nor much recognition that will bring me loads of orders....

I think it's better to start small and grow from there

Agricultural business and real estate. I need passive income flow and those two can get it for me without much stress. I'm still drawing up the plans and in few years time I must have achieved the both.

I desire to be a multi entrepreneur. I desire to own and control lots of businesses such as tutorial centre, agriculture. Tutorial business is in the educational sector and it is highly lucrative and what has been stopping me to have a rented location of my own is capital.

Concerning the question on What's that business you desire to start. The business I desire to start soon is that I wanna go into forex trade
[automerge]1613138292[/automerge]
Concerning the question on What's that business you desire to start. The business I desire to start soon is that I wanna go into forex trade, but I'm gonna open my own pharmaceutical company later in the future

Well, I already started my business which is fashion designing but I want it to grow and expand more. I've been working on adding some related products like clothing materials so customers don't have to go through the stress of going to the market to get materials, they get it from me and sew it too.

It's best to start out investing in mutual funds or exchange-trade funds rather than individual stocks and bonds until you get your feet wet. These types of funds enable you to invest in a broad portfolio of stocks and bonds in one transaction rather than trading them all yourself.

I desire to start up a studio, where all kinds of services would be available such as make-up, hair making, wig making, fixing of nails and lashes, piercing, etc I would want it to be a two storey building where each section is would be for the above things mentioned. I would also employ a barber so that men would not be left out while waiting for their wives or kids they can also be made look good.

There are many ideas to start a business, some businesses, you are going to be likely to make a lot more money with a lot less work. I want to start online clothing business where I can place my goods and I will also sell it online. However, it is more profitable business

The business I'm really interested in starting is a restaurant, because I have a passion for cooking. I love good food. For the fact that I will be doing what I Love to do, I will still get paid for such service.
You actually need a lot of money to start restaurant business, it quite capital intensive and you probably must look for a good location to start the restaurant business. Places like campus, market are quite good.

Successful business is the ticket to financial indepence and wealth multiplication. It is no doubt that the good number of people which to engage in business but some factors hinder them. What is that business you wish to start and did you choose to start the business?
Spares parts for haulage company is lucrative as I have witnessed over the past few years of my activities in the maintenance unit of an haulage company. The return on investment is high and the payment of supplies through LPO is very fast

Successful business is the ticket to financial indepence and wealth multiplication. It is no doubt that the good number of people which to engage in business but some factors hinder them. What is that business you wish to start and did you choose to start the business?
I really love this post. I have always thought of becoming a real estate manager, most especially, building hostels in different universities, as this happen to be a cool business. However, I am highly impecunious to institute this business

The business I desire to start is farming their are a lot of profit on farming but the money to start it I don’t have many people are into farming but don’t know what it take to be a farming,you have to have money to start up the business

Plan a Website Using Beautiful Themes That Are Responsive and Customizable. Delightful Themes That Are Responsive And Customizable. No Design Skills Needed. Secure Checkout. No Credit Card Required.

One of the very most critical decisions you will ever make in starting your own business is, for all too many entrepreneurs, never really a decision at all. Many entrepreneurs never really think critically about what business to go into—they just do it. Maybe they have a little experience in one business, maybe they read an article somewhere about someone who made a lot of money in a particular type of business, and maybe it sounded like a cool and interesting thing to do.

Yea, so many young entrepreneurs have become frustrated as a result of this approach.

Plan a Website Using Beautiful Themes That Are Responsive and Customizable. Delightful Themes That Are Responsive And Customizable. No Design Skills Needed. Secure Checkout. No Credit Card Required.
These are actually tips to improve your patronage when you run am online real estate business but quality service delivery is also very important because that is what will sell your business across board.

as i'm in love with computers, i would like to start any business that involves them, something like a small business that imports and sells them, as well as parts and other hardware stuff (that's related to computers for sure)

i m intereested in opening a shop for kids cosmetics for my dad because its business not required much capital and start easily, i feel that the good business for any one and not required no much knowledge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds