Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What's something you regret selling?

Credits
Most of the time, the reason why someone is pushed to sell when they have is because they needed money urgently or they feel such items they have isn't of any good value keeping them or they feel it's the right time to cash in on the item. Which ever the case, there is always a possibility of one having regrets over selling those items after some years.

What's the item which you sold some years ago but ended up regretting your decision now?

Advertisement Placeholder
I have sat and thought about this a lot and of everything I have sold in the past, there is nothing that I can think of that I regret selling and would have not sold if I were given a second chance.

I have heard from people who have sold things from jewellery to websites and have had regret a little after selling it.

Fortunately, I've not sold anything which I owned before that left me in regret now. I would have made that mistake in selling my BTC some years ago but I listened to my friend's advice to hold. Now, I'm very happy with my decision.

Maybe my old Mp3 player is what I would consider to miss and regret for selling it. I had over 3,000 songs on it. They are songs I can't recover again. I miss my Mp3 player.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 77.4%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds