Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

What's in your Paypal?

I am not very experienced in Paypal, but if you have a bank account linked to your paypal, then you essentially have your bank account funds available in your Paypal. So depending on how much money you have, it could or couldn't be a lot.
To take money from your bank you need to enter your bank account password, so it's pretty secure.

Advertisement Placeholder
£5. I normally use it straight from my credit card anyway so no point in having anything more than that.

My PayPal account has been restricted ;.;

I know how that bitch feels. My money was restricted because I had to send out an eBay item a little later than expected and I was given neutral feedback. I just didn't have the money at the time. :shady:

Right now, I've just transferred everything to my bank account in case my account gets removed.

I know how that bitch feels. My money was restricted because I had to send out an eBay item a little later than expected and I was given neutral feedback. I just didn't have the money at the time. :shady:

Right now, I've just transferred everything to my bank account in case my account gets removed.
Mine was permanently banned.

Really odd. I have never once had to enter my bank transfer.[DOUBLEPOST=1406910886][/DOUBLEPOST]
What when did this happen. Did they provide a reason why?
Couple of days ago. And yeah, because I signed up when I was under 18 which breaks the TOS.

I have a little more than $1000. I had $2000 at the beginning of the month, but I guess I have a spending problem :eek:hnoes:

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds