Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

What's in your Paypal?

Sam1

Mythical member
Website
holderhost.com
Credits
You don't have to reveal if you have millions! But how much is in your paypal account ATM? I have $50USD WOOHOO! I'm going to keep it for HolderHost and one other project. :)

Advertisement Placeholder
Theres like £0.00 in my mums, if I need to use it then it just takes it from her bank account..

My paypal balance is 0 atm. Its just because People from India cannot use the paypal balance to buy anything. We can only withdraw it to our bank account. So no point in keeping money in my paypal. If you need to buy anything using paypal we need to add a credit card.

$0.78, and I have $1.24 in my AdSense account. :/:/:/

--Sent from Tapatalk

around 25 US dollars, I'm to lazy to check the actual balance. The most ever I had in my paypal before a withdrawal was around $300+

Okay, I got payout from my "employer" and now I have $38. (IOVMedia on YouTube is my employer.)

--Sent from Tapatalk

My paypal balance is 0 atm. Its just because People from India cannot use the paypal balance to buy anything. We can only withdraw it to our bank account. So no point in keeping money in my paypal. If you need to buy anything using paypal we need to add a credit card.
This :(

That's a shame. Allows you to get money via PayPal but you cant spend it? What is the sense in that xD

That's a shame. Allows you to get money via PayPal but you cant spend it? What is the sense in that xD
We have some stupid rules in here. Rules that make no sense.
Another thing is people who tend to use paypal are small time people like me, otherwise they could add a payment gateway itself. And then their rules states that we need to have a credit card to purchase something via paypal. Seriously, if you have a credit card why would you want to transfer money using paypal. You can simply use the credit card to purchase anything.

Another thing is it's pretty damn difficult for people to get credit card. We need to be rich or have a stable income which is no less than 40K per month if you're not working at an MNC to get credit cards.

My forum's business PayPal account was around zero last time I checked, and my personal account is less than $20.00. I only use PayPal for selling on eBay, otherwise I don't like to use it because it's hard to transfer to my PNC account to get cash. It's not like there's a PayPal ATM or anything, and I hate all of those ATM fees for other banks, so I don't use it unless I really have to. My forum's PayPal account is a lot easier to do transfers because it's sort of designed for that purpose. ;)

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds