Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What's a movie that makes you cry each time?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
As I've gotten older, I've found that I tear up much easier to movies and tv shows I enjoy, especially if they get serious and depressing at times. Or even when they're happy go lucky I get teary eyed lol.

Anyway, what's a movie or two that have made you cry each time you watch? I think for me, it's Bridge to Terabithia. A disney movie from the 2000s I think. I remember watching it and nearly coming to tears with how sad it gets.

But, I get emotional with a lot of movies and tv. It's easy to get me going haha.

Advertisement Placeholder
As I've gotten older, I've found that I tear up much easier to movies and tv shows I enjoy, especially if they get serious and depressing at times. Or even when they're happy go lucky I get teary eyed lol.

Anyway, what's a movie or two that have made you cry each time you watch? I think for me, it's Bridge to Terabithia. A disney movie from the 2000s I think. I remember watching it and nearly coming to tears with how sad it gets.

But, I get emotional with a lot of movies and tv. It's easy to get me going haha.
Kiss Me Goodbye - it's a movie that was always on when we were little (my dad liked it) but it was just recently on a few months ago. I had it on in my room. I never realized the theme song from it was so sad, and it reminded me of my brother, and then came the waterworks 😢😢😢 automatically. Honestly, I could not believe how much I was crying and how I could not stop. Couldn't get a hold of myself. Took me hours to pull myself together. Almost frightening.
Kiss Me Goodbye - it's a movie that was always on when we were little (my dad liked it) but it was just recently on a few months ago. I had it on in my room. I never realized the theme song from it was so sad, and it reminded me of my brother, and then came the waterworks 😢😢😢 automatically. Honestly, I could not believe how much I was crying and how I could not stop. Couldn't get a hold of myself. Took me hours to pull myself together. Almost frightening.

Sometimes in April and Hotel Rwanda 🇷🇼 are two movies that will always break my heart whenever I end up watching them because of the kind of genocide that was committed in the movie and it is actually a real life events that happened in the African countries.

I'll have to check it out. I see some familiar faces in it too.
Sometimes in April and Hotel Rwanda 🇷🇼 are two movies that will always break my heart whenever I end up watching them because of the kind of genocide that was committed in the movie and it is actually a real life events that happened in the African countries.
I saw some of Hotel Rwanda in the past. A very tough watch indeed. Sad that it actually happened.

I saw some of Hotel Rwanda in the past. A very tough watch indeed. Sad that it actually happened.

No matter how many years it has been since I have watched the movie whenever I remember whatever that transpired in the movie, I have to realise that it is something that actually took place in real life and people actually died in that numbers in reality.

I'll have to check it out. I see some familiar faces in it too.

@Grant You are right, very famous actors in this film. 👍 Sally Field, James Caan, Jeff Bridges. 💙
I hope you check it out and please don't 😭 when they play the song.

Even the name alone have some elements that's going to show you sadness is definitely going to be in the movie's plot. I haven't watched it yet but from the who narration, I'm going to check it out.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds