Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What's a life regret you have?

Credits
What is a regret in life you have? I wish I never became sedentary when I was fired from my 1st job. I wish I'd taken better care of my teeth. I wish I'd have tried harder 'getting healthy' when younger. I also sometimes regret dropping my writing and journaling hobby.

Also please do avoid 'I regret nothing' replies! I'd love to see what you truly regret.

Advertisement Placeholder
I regret my years of wasting so much time and thinking about what other people thought about me. I was so self-conscious when I was younger, to the point I had a great deal of anxiety to speak out. I still care about what people think about me to an extent, but not about stupid things that are beyond my control.

I regret being chronically online for the past 10+ years instead of enjoying my life.
I feel like I am chronically online, but can get off the Internet and enjoy life when need be.

I regret my years of wasting so much time and thinking about what other people thought about me. I was so self-conscious when I was younger, to the point I had a great deal of anxiety to speak out. I still care about what people think about me to an extent, but not about stupid things that are beyond my control.
Yep, this is a big one so many regret!

One of my biggest regrets in life would be getting with someone pretty quickly and falling pregnant not too long after. I don't regret the kids I had but I regret the situation I was in during that time which was a mentally abusive situation.

Happy to say now though that I am in a loving relationship and a lot happier :)

I may have a regret of succumbing to video games too easily like they're a job.

When I was young I was happy to just play video games all day everyday. As I got older I just lost interest in them and barely game as much.
If I start playing something fun Ill keep playing. But it seems I get more bored sooner than I did when I was younger.

I regret being chronically online for the past 10+ years instead of enjoying my life.
Unfortunately, this is the life of most introverted persons that I know. They simply can't help it because of their kind of personality which in the end, most of them regret living that way.

My own life regret was investing heavily on ponzi schemes which nearly wrecked my life financially.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 77.4%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds