Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What your definition of a perfect day?

Phabbyfundz

Renowned member
Credits
My perfect day would include a good morning workout section, food, work, seeing a movie or playing videogames, hanging out with friends and a quality amount of sleep at night or whichever time I could squeeze out a few minutes of my time to rest.

Advertisement Placeholder
A day that I don't to lift a finger being at home all day long and still manages to cash out a good amount of money without doing much.

Resting is very good for me but unfortunately it's not something that I get very often because man have got to work his butt's off to make money.

Even footballers got a lot of work to do. What do you think is the thing you can do without lifting a finger?

My perfect day would be a day where I knew I could chill without worry, maybe watch some TV shows or some movies or even play video games and just have a day of chill and relaxing. Maybe taking a walk to get out for a little and then having a takeaway instead of cooking. Of course, winning the lottery would also make a perfect day but I am not that lucky :p

Any day that I'm not being harassed at work is a perfect day to me. I hate it when I have added stress to suffer from at my work place. I had to quit one job as a result of the abuse I get from my toxic boss.

Any day that I'm not being harassed at work is a perfect day to me. I hate it when I have added stress to suffer from at my work place. I had to quit one job as a result of the abuse I get from my toxic boss.

I don't get the idea of people being harassed at work. How does it happen without the victim reporting?

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 75.0%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds