Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

What you won't do to another person?

Credits
Anger can push into doing unimaginable things to other people especially to the one who provoked you.

In moment of anger, most people would slap who's the cause of their vexation but that's not me. I will never slap my fellow human being no matter what the person have done. This is because I see slap as the biggest form of humiliation. It's one thing that I would never do to another person.

Advertisement Placeholder
Self control is a big thing with me... I don't want to become the monster my father was...
But I've had women attempt to slap me before... I say attempt because tai-chi kinda defeats slaps when utilized correctly? just block it and don't do anything back... usually the shock is enough to stop it. don't grab the hand, or anything like that just block/deflect.

Anyway I'd never want to commit physical violence, hell I try to avoid verbal violence if I can when walking away is an option.

Self control is a big thing with me... I don't want to become the monster my father was...
But I've had women attempt to slap me before... I say attempt because tai-chi kinda defeats slaps when utilized correctly? just block it and don't do anything back... usually the shock is enough to stop it. don't grab the hand, or anything like that just block/deflect.

Anyway I'd never want to commit physical violence, hell I try to avoid verbal violence if I can when walking away is an option.
There's an extent which I would take getting physically abused by a lady. I will try as much as possible to avoid it but when she steps over the line, I'm definitely going to react.

This video on Twitter I saw few days ago generally sums up how I would react.

The media and society will always protect women first, which I understand. However, I don't get it why some women will wake up and decide to behave funny.
When most of them always feel entitled what do you expect? Have you happen to run in with one of them feminist ladies? You will curse that very day because what they will say or do will turn your stomach.

I would venture to suggest that part of the reason 'them feminist ladies' act the way they do is because men are generally pretty awful. Women get paid less than men for doing the same job, they're frequently subject to harassment both online and offline just because men seem to think they're *owed* something by women, almost purely just for existing.

Not being funny, but part of the reason for 'them feminist ladies' being the way they are is because they're reclaiming equality for themselves, and if someone finds they have an issue with what 'the feminists' have to say, I'm not sure the problem is what 'the feminists' have to say.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds