Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What would you do if you won the lotto?

Credits
I personally would just save some of the money and then spend it on stuff we need done to our house here. I feel it'd be important for me to care for my parents and some family members.

Advertisement Placeholder
Pay off mine and my family's debts, send some to my sister in the UK and her kids, give my other sister some to keep her going, buy a simple, modest house and save everything else. As long as I can pay expenses and entertain myself now and then with a new purchase, I don't need a lavish, luxurious life. Oh, and a certain surgery...

I would save a bunch, get myself a house.... Invest as best I can, and work towards earning through it and help my father and my health.

Depends on how much we're talking! First of all, I would definitely stop working, probably buy a bigger house and a few nice cars. I love travelling and going on holiday, so most likely get a few things booked. I don't think I could stay at home for prolonged periods of time otherwise I'd become bored, surely there's only so much happiness that amount of money can give you.

Depends on how much we're talking! First of all, I would definitely stop working, probably buy a bigger house and a few nice cars. I love travelling and going on holiday, so most likely get a few things booked. I don't think I could stay at home for prolonged periods of time otherwise I'd become bored, surely there's only so much happiness that amount of money can give you.
I think that'd be a good thing to do for sure.

Gotta give some to my diabetic besties :D
ren and stimpy nicksplat GIF

I would sell the house I have currently and buy a bigger house. Or I'd probably have one built. However, I'd make sure that I'd be able to hang out to said house for the rest of my life so I wouldn't get too big of a house. I'd just want to make sure that it wasn't so big that I couldn't keep it clean.

I would sell the house I have currently and buy a bigger house. Or I'd probably have one built. However, I'd make sure that I'd be able to hang out to said house for the rest of my life so I wouldn't get too big of a house. I'd just want to make sure that it wasn't so big that I couldn't keep it clean.
I think that would be a good idea. I'd probably hire maids or cleaners if it was a big mansion or so.

Winning the lottery would be a life changer for me to be honest. I would be able to pay off any debts that I have and also pay off any bills that I have so that wasn't much of a worry for me and I would be able to finally be financially stable as well. I would also be able to replace my PC which is getting quite old now as well.

I would definitely put a huge chunk of my winnings into savings for sure. Not quite sure what else I would do, to be honest.

Well, it depends on the amount of money I have won from the lottery. If it's something that runs in millions, there are so many I would use the money for. I will definitely invest more in real estate and housing because that's my biggest plan for my retirement. Pay off my parents mortgage and set up a very good business for my little sister.

I'll use the money to better my life and that of my family. It's good I don't have any debt to pay off. I may invest part of the money and use the rest to make life meaningful for my family.

I personally would just save some of the money and then spend it on stuff we need done to our house here. I feel it'd be important for me to care for my parents and some family members.

How much are we looking at winning from this lotto? The amount in question is what's to decide how and on what I'll spend the money.

How much are we looking at winning from this lotto? The amount in question is what's to decide how and on what I'll spend the money.
Whenever I come across this kind of question, I have my expectations set on at least 100 million dollars upwards. It's the kind of money with a lot weight and it can do so much for the person who won it.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 77.4%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds