Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What would you do if you lose your job?

Advertisement Placeholder
Do you have any plan if you lose your job or quit it, what will you do after that?

I think that you must always have a back up when you lose your job. This means that I believe that you must have an extra source of income in case you lose your job.

With the level of information I'm armed with now, I'll be sure to kickstart my own business online with assuredness that I'll succeed. I'm not planning to work for long anyways so any job that throws me out now is only pushing me quicker to start my own.

With the level of information I'm armed with now, I'll be sure to kickstart my own business online with assuredness that I'll succeed. I'm not planning to work for long anyways so any job that throws me out now is only pushing me quicker to start my own.

This is great, but I think that you must gather a lots of more information about online businesses and this is because things change as times changes and the taste of people might also change as well.

I'll be sure to launch my own online business with the level of knowledge I currently possess and the confidence that I will be successful.
Since I don't intend to work for very long, getting fired from a job now would just make me start my own more quickly.

I'll be sure to launch my own online business with the level of knowledge I currently possess and the confidence that I will be successful.
Since I don't intend to work for very long, getting fired from a job now would just make me start my own more quickly.

In order to launch any kind of business, you will always need funds no matter what. This also requires having a good amount of extra money in reserve in order to meet miscellaneous expenses.

if i lose my job which i pray i do not lose it now as things are very easy to face currently without a means of steady gauranteed income, but if it happens i would definitely look for pother alternatives

if i lose my job which i pray i do not lose it now as things are very easy to face currently without a means of steady gauranteed income, but if it happens i would definitely look for pother alternatives

For many people, losing job is a really bad thing and they must search for a new one as soon as possible. This is because inflation is increasing and being jobless could hurt you a lot.

I would end up going back to my old job. They would take me back but I would be earning less, working more, and honestly would not be that happy about it. Where I work now seems pretty solid but you never know.

Well I work for myself so I don't technically have a "job" in the traditional sense. But if the work I do dried up, I would probably try to find other work I am capable of. Maybe content writing for blogs and other such sites.

I am probably going to be disappointed but I will take a few days in order to clear my head. After that then I am going to completely switch my focus into going back harder.

Losing your job can be a devastating and traumatic experience. The only solution I can think of is to always have enough savings to cope with such situations, and in the meantime try to look for other jobs.

Do you have any plan if you lose your job or quit it, what will you do after that?
I would try to find a new job as soon as possible the only real income is from my current job and I can't lose it some peaple really do get fired and they are sad because of it I remeber one time I almost got fired and it was truly stressful

I would try to find a new job as soon as possible the only real income is from my current job and I can't lose it some peaple really do get fired and they are sad because of it I remeber one time I almost got fired and it was truly stressful
That is why most of the successful people are suggesting people to have several income sources, if one is not working then you can make money from others.

That is why most of the successful people are suggesting people to have several income sources, if one is not working then you can make money from others.

It is very important to have some sort of backup in case you lose your job. This is why some people work online in order to make sure that they do not run out of money.

I do work online on forums that pay, about five of them, but the income is way lower than that of my day job and it requires more effort. I would possibly go into blogging fulltime while working even more on these forums.

I do work online on forums that pay, about five of them, but the income is way lower than that of my day job and it requires more effort. I would possibly go into blogging fulltime while working even more on these forums.

In order to make passive income from online forums, you must dedicate a good amount of time on forums and work for long hours. I think that only then you will be able to make good money on forums.

It is very important to have some sort of backup in case you lose your job. This is why some people work online in order to make sure that they do not run out of money.
In having online jobs you also need to have several incomes because you there is competition in doing online jobs and you have to improve your skills daily.

In having online jobs you also need to have several incomes because you there is competition in doing online jobs and you have to improve your skills daily.

This is why you need to make sure that you work on several different kinds of platforms and websites as generating passive income requires you to be active on many sites like freelancer, etc.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds