Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What would you do if you lose your job?

I'll be sure to launch my own online business with the level of knowledge I currently possess and the confidence that I will be successful.
Since I don't intend to work for very long, getting fired from a job now would just make me start my own more quickly.

So, when do you plan to launch your business. I also plan to launch my own business, but it will certainly take some time in order to do so. Conducting business is the best way to deal with inflation.

Advertisement Placeholder
For now I don't work for anyone, the possibility of losing my job is quite lower since I have my own personal business. if this has to happen I will look for another way of having myself employed.

Losing a job would be very frustrating. I would either sit down to analyze what I did wrong and learn my mistake so then when I get another job, I don’t repeat that again.

I already earn with my side hustle in real estate and imparting training to ambitious students. So even if I lose my job, I will find more time for my side hustle and will be able to survive till I find another job or start a business.

For now I don't work for anyone, the possibility of losing my job is quite lower since I have my own personal business. if this has to happen I will look for another way of having myself employed.

It is always a good thing to have your own business as this will save you from unemployment. It is like a shield against poverty. However, businesses also get bankrupt and you must be careful.

It is always a good thing to have your own business as this will save you from unemployment. It is like a shield against poverty. However, businesses also get bankrupt and you must be careful.
That is true , sometimes bankruptcy in business is always as a result of carelessness or dishonesty of people you are employing into your business, apart from that I don't see anything that could possibly lead to this.

That is true , sometimes bankruptcy in business is always as a result of carelessness or dishonesty of people you are employing into your business, apart from that I don't see anything that could possibly lead to this.

Bankruptcy occurs when a business takes too many loans and when it is not able to generate enough revenue in order to pay the loan back. This is a common thing that happened during the pandemic.

Talking about quitting my job will not and can never be without a reason or course. If I will quit my job then definitely I have another alternative to venture in and keep making money.

Do you have any plan if you lose your job or quit it, what will you do after that?
If you lose your job, try to look for another job.
More so try not to relent on salary job try to learn another job that will makes you self reliance and you will have rest of mind

There are several other digital skills you could learn that would make you incredible amount of money online and offline.
You can survive without job, all you need to make money is you.

Do you have any plan if you lose your job or quit it, what will you do after that?

I am a freelancer, so I do not rely on jobs at all. I dislike a day job and this is why I have chosen my career as an online freelancer. Freelancing is really tough and hard job as well.

With the level of information I'm armed with now, I'll be sure to kickstart my own business online with assuredness that I'll succeed. I'm not planning to work for long anyways so any job that throws me out now is only pushing me quicker to start my own.
Having the right information can change so many things for you as an individual especially when you decide to take action with the information that you have as an individual.

I'm going to be sad if I loose my present job, but I will not be completely stranded because I would always bounce back by working harder. Besides I have back up business plan.

One of the big set back any one would have is the issue of loss of his job,that is the more reason anyone that is into any form of employment should have some form of business on the side line.

I am a freelancer with multiple income streams, even when I lose my one income streams, I will still have another income streams to pay my bills. It might be difficult but I will still be able to manage finances.

Whenever you have a job, you should save some emergency funds each time you are paid for such occurrences. You never know when you will be fired or some circumstances force you to quit. You will be better off to have some savings to fall back to.

I always try my best in order to save as much money as possible and when I save enough money, I depend on my savings. Having said that, I do not need a job in the first place because I work as an online freelancer.

I think that you must always have a back up when you lose your job. This means that I believe that you must have an extra source of income in case you lose your job.
The only thing I will do if I lose my job is to look for another job or I should start a new business if I have enough money to do so and that is why it is good to have some savings

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds